Prescription eye glasses for less than $10 shipped!

Ebates has some sweet deals and coupon codes available right now on prescription eye glasses from Coastal Contacts. Here’s how to take advantage of them:

::Log in or register at Ebates.

::Search for Coastal Contacts and click through to the Coastal Contacts website.

::Click on the $6.95 banner that is in the middle of the page, then click on “Shop Eyeglasses $10 or less.”

::Choose one of the pairs of $6.95 and $9.95 glasses. If you are a new customer to Coastal Contacts, use code EBATESFRAMES for 25% off plus free priority shipping (if you are not a new customer, use one of the coupon codes on the Ebates Coastal Contacts page.)

You’ll end up paying under $10 for a pair of prescription eye glasses shipped! Plus, you’ll get 8% cashback from ebates! What a deal!

We usually order our prescription eye glasses online and have had incredible success with doing so–and we’ve saved hundreds of dollars, too!

Thanks, The Thrifty Mama!

Comments

1. Carole says

anyone know how long this will last? I don’t have a prescription, but i need glasses!
    does it include bifocals or progressives??

2. Nicki says

The only good pair of women’s is already sold out. Bust. I could really go for a new throw-away pair. I am always sucked in to the really fashionable ones and never think about doing things like painting with them on.

Thanks Crystal! I just ordered a pair. They ended up being $16 shipped but that sure beats the $100+ I usually pay. Now, hopefully they fit me! :)

4. Amanda says

I don’t see any good lenses for me for under $10, but I did find some for $19.95. Still an excellent deal!

5. Holly says

I did this the last time the deal was available and was very unhappy. First, the glasses were damaged and missing one of the nose pieces. Not a huge deal except it cost me another $4 to get the missing piece. Also, the glasses are weirdly shaped. I thought at first it might just be my face, but I had several people try them on and they looked bizzare on all of them. Not much of a bargain when I have never (and probably will never) worn them.

6. Another Holly says

I also ordered from Coastal Contacts before and was very happy. I wear contacts during the day and only usually wear my glasses around the house or at night, so I don’t need a super fashionable pair of glasses. Just before I had ordered from Coastal Contacts I had broken my glasses. My glasses arrived quickly and fit great (I was very skeptical!). They also came with a case, a cleaning wipe, a cloth pouch and a small screwdriver. I thought all the accessories were a great deal since I spent less than $10 on the glasses! If you just need an extra pair of glasses it is a great deal!

Try http://www.zennioptical.com they have several styles of frames for 8.95, flat rate $5 shipping, and a great staff that you can contact with questions or concerns. I’ve ordered like 4 pairs from there including prescription sunglasses and if you have a cafeteria plan at work, you can use that debit card directly on their site!

8. Pris says

Do you know how long this offer is good for?

I haven’t had an exam in forever, and the soonest appointment they have is for Thursday..

9. CHANTALE says

Thanks Chrystal just ordered me an extra “just in case” pair $20 sure beats the $150 i paid for those im wearing now.

10. Chasity says

I ordered the day you posted this………I received my glasses today!!! They are sooo nice. With my glasses, I received a hard shell case, cloth bag for the glasses, tool kit, and cleaning cloth. The glasses had a tag on them that said $94.00…….I got them for $17 shipped. I also ordered my dd some….should be here tomorrow. I have previously ordered from zennioptical, which has always worked well. These were a better deal due to no shipping cost on the ones I got. Zennioptical had simular glasses, but with shipping would have been higher. I have 2 sites now to compare. Thanks again for everything you do!!!!!!!!