*HOT!* Target: Kraft Cheese for $0.50

You can get Kraft Cheese (shreds or blocks) for $0.50 this week at Target! Here’s how:

Kraft Cheese (shreds or blocks) – $2
Use $1/2 from the 1/24 SmartSource (or the $1/2 printable that was available a few weeks ago)
Stack with $1/1 Target printable
$0.50 each after coupons

Even if you don’t have the $1/2 coupons, you can get this for $1 which is still a great deal!

Thanks, DenverMetroMoms!

Comments

1. Wendi Sisson says

I believe the new Target mobile coupon has a 1.00/1 kraft cheese on it. I signed up and got the text message yesterday, but I have not seen the actual “coupon” because I do not have internet access on my phone. But I read about it on attentiontargetshoppers.com. The fine print says it cannot be combined with a Target coupon but can be combined with a mfg cpn. In other words, it is like an extra Target coupon. It can only be used once.

2. sarsar says

it was 2.34 at my target (AL), but still a good deal. we have just barely finished our cheese from the big stock-up at kroger several weeks ago.

3. Jessica says

**BETTER PUBLIX DEAL: If you have a Publix near you and they accept Target as a valid competitor, wait two or three days until the start of the new ad in your area (2/24 or 2/25).

Deal Scenario:
    Kraft Chunk Cheese or Cracker Cuts, Asrtd. Var., 4.5 to 8 oz pkg, 3/$5
    Use $1/1 Target Printable (competitor Q- check your store’s policy)
    Use $1/2 1/24 SS, printable or blinkie
    Pay $.16 each!!!

Thanks HCW for Publix ad preview!

4. Molly says

Can you only print 1 per computer? I tried and it didn’t work in IE but did work in FF but there wasn’t another coupon. Thanks

5. michelle says

Yeah, looks like Target is now limiting their prints to only 1!!!!! I think this is going to start a lot of coupon counterfiting. There is no pin # on Target printables, so I think a lot of people will just start photocopying them :(

6. Kathy says

I went to the Target coupons and I cannot find the Kraft coupon mentioned is it regional? Could someone share a zip code that would work for me? Thanks

7. Gail says

Yesterday there was a $1 off 2 Coupon dispensing Blinkie near the Kraft Cheese at Kroger (Cinti area). Might be worth checking your local store. .

Target has some amazing deals but I think they’re going to eventually phase out their coupons, as difficult as they are making them for us to all use. I used to love using Target coupons and still do, but I no longer make any special trips so I can shop. I could understand them limiting to 2 per computer but only one kinda stinks. I know they don’t want people taking advantage of them, but they’re taking it too far. Just my opinion, but I live an hour away and it’s no longer worth it for me to make the drive to buy 1 of each item, or even 2. I used to love to stock up on their hot deals, but just as other places I think couponers are gonna start getting the short end of the stick.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy