*HOT!* Free box of Kashi cereal or free Seventh Generation dish detergent

Have you joined RecyleBank yet? You can add 50 points to your account right now–for free!–which is enough to earn a coupon for a free box of Kashi cereal or a free bottle of Seventh Generation dish detergent.

::Join RecycleBank.com here (if you haven’t already) and you’ll get 40 points for signing up.

::Click on the “Earn Points” tab at the top and join the Ebay Green Team in order to get 50 more points for free.

::Click on “Get Reward” in the top tab and then “Grocery and Food” on the left side. You’ll be able to redeem your points for a coupon for a free box of Kashi cereal or a free bottle of Seventh Generation dishwashing liquid–or anything else which is 50 points or under.

Thanks, Mojo Savings!

Comments

since the 7th generation coupon doesn’t have a specific size I was able to get the really large bottle at target. It was regularly piced at $4.99!! Great coupon!

I love the 7th Generation Dish Detergent and can’t wait to get my coupon. The only thing that I’m confused about with Recycle Bank is that I can’t find out if they do the curbside recycling in my area. I’d love to be able to earn more points by doing that. I’ve sent them an email and I’m waiting to hear back. I’d love more point earning opportunities.

3. Emma K says

This isn’t about coupons, but recycling with terracycle.

If you have a school nearby you can see if they collect CapriSun, Huggies, Lunchables containers to recycle, they get 2 cents for each one.

4. Marnie says

I love RecycleBank-I joined over a month ago, and sent them some old cell phones. I have gotten some great coupons from them, including $1.00 off any Coke products!

5. Debbie M says

@Shelly, the cities that let you do curbside recycling with this program are listed by state in the site’s faq, here:

Thanks, Money Saving Mom. I’d never heard of these guys before. I’m not sure anything more will come of it, but I do like some of their articles on making things last, and even if nothing more comes of it, I’m getting some free dish soap. Yea!

6. Anna says

I got a year of Good Housekeeping Magazine for 80 points than it had a link for House Beautiful (my favorite magazine) 12 issues for $5!

Thanks for the post! I joined RecycleBank a while back, but I don’t think these offers were available at the time and I’d kind of forgotten about it, especially since their recycling program isn’t available in our area. Free cereal and dish soap is on the way!

I’m so thankful for your blog and others like it. They’ve helped me save a lot! And your “living like no one else” philosphy is an encouragement and inspiration to me.

(BTW, I’m your brother-in-law’s cousin, but was reading your blog before I knew there was a connection. Small world!)

• Crystal says

What a small world! Thanks for sharing; glad to have you as a reader here! Enjoy your free cereal and dish soap!

8. Alicia says

I got free 7th Generation baby wipes and a free subscription to Redbook magazine!! Love all the free magazines I get :) I need to pull out some old cell phones to send in!!

9. Stephanie says

Have gotten one coupon a while back for free dish washing liquid and excited about getting another! Already have 600 points because of the easy to get points!

10. Robin says

Another great reward for 50pts… a $5 off $30 Winn Dixie coupon (which will be sent in the mail), which can be used at Publix if they accept this as a competitor!!!

11. Michelle says

Hello I signed up for the recycebank. I understand how to get the rewards but how do I actually start? Do I call my local recycle hauler to register my house? How is the experience so far?