Host a Free DiGiorno House Party!

Apply to host a DiGiorno House Party here and, if selected, you’ll receive a lot of great coupons and freebies to use to host your own DiGiorno party. See more details on this fun opportunity here.

Thanks, Money Saving Methods!

Comments

I did this a few weeks ago, and it was awesome. Those 15 $4 off coupons you give to your guests end up being for free pizzas (at least around here at the moment).

Thanks! I signed up! March 20th is my and my husband’s birthdays. It’ll be nice to have a “Free” party to celebrate!

3. Cherrie says

I just had a house party for DiGiorno on the 24th. It was a blast. They sent out coupons for 6 free pizza’s and 15 coupons for $4 off each….Walmart, CVS, and my local grocery stores took these. We had over 30 people and it was a blast. Plus, everyone got a coupon and got to get a free pizza at Walmart this week for the superbowl!!!! Highly recommend entering!

4. Courtney says

I am a HUGE houseparty fan! They are really cutting edge on a new way of marketing that is win win for everyone!

5. Danielle says

I love House Party! I’m passing on this one since I just did the last Digiorno party. Those pizza coupons were amazing! I agree that this is a great way to advertise!

I did this a couple of weeks ago and it was a lot of fun. I got tons of coupons and spent fun times with family and friends. I can’t wait until the next one I get to do with House Party!

7. Anabel says

For those who have done these type of parties, what exactly do you have to do? Do you actually review the product with other people? I did notice some of the questions asked whether you blog or upload pictures. I did notice in the end, it said there was a possibility of the media being present. Anyways, just want to get some inputs on the cons.

Thanks!!!

Thanks so much for the link. I’m having a coupon frenzy for 2010 in an effort to save a little cash – your great freebies have helped enormously! x

9. Miranda says

I found out I”m going to host a Digiornio House Party! I can’t believe it! I’m so excited!