Diapers.com: $4.09 per Jumbo Pack of Pampers shipped to your door!

If you haven’t yet taken advantage of the incredible $25 off a $50 order deal with Diapers.com yet, here’s a smoking hot Pampers deal you might want to consider doing if you’re Pampers “snobs” like us.

(I will buy just about any brand of most everything, except diapers. Pampers are the only ones which don’t give our children sever diaper rashes. And believe me, we’ve tried ‘em all–from cloth to generic and everything in between!)

Here’s how to get Pampers for $4.09 per Jumbo Pack shipped to your door:

::Set up a new account with Diapers.com (this offer is only valid on new accounts).

::Add 1 Extra Large Case of Pampers Baby Dry Diapers at $44.49 to your cart (make sure to check the ecoupon box)

::Add 1 Pampers Baby Dry Jumbo Pack at $9.99

::Use the promo code SAVEMOM at checkout to get $10 off your order.

::Your out-of-pocket costs will be $44.48 after the coupon code and shipping will be free.

::But wait, there’s more! Print and submit this mail-in rebate within four weeks and you’ll get $14.97 back! (The rebate link looks like it’s only a free magazine subscription at first, but scroll down and you’ll read how you can actually just mail it in for a $14.97 check!)

::So when it’s all done and said and you’ve gotten your rebate back, you’ll have paid only around $29.51 for all those Pampers–making them just over $0.11 per diaper, or around $4.09 per Jumbo Pack! This can make for incredible deals on diapers or cloth diapers!

Don’t like Pampers? Well, you can use the coupon code and rebate listed above on any first-time $50 diaper order at Diapers.com and get $25 off!

Thanks, Give Me Neither! See more Huggies, Seventh Generation, and Luvs diaper scenario ideas here.

Comments

1. Lydia says

It would be nice if diapers.com would have good deals for returning customers too! It seems like all the great deals are for new account. Bummer! I am a pampers “snob” also!

2. Natalie says

FYI… Diapers.com does not honor the $10 off discount on their cloth diapers. I tried to do it last week and was told that cloth diapers manufactures do not allow for extra discounts on their diapers, therefore the $10 off does’t work. Just a heads up for any cloth diapers moms out their.

@Natalie,
      I just did this deal with BumGenius last week and had no trouble… did you call or order online? Mine worked online without a hitch! (Maybe I put my order in before they changed the policy??)

There has been some decent deals for returning customers, but definitely not as awesome as with new customers. I have received emails with coupon codes and discounts for their semi-annual sale, which makes things pretty decent. I think the best way returning customers can get discounts is through referrals.

I am hoping I didn’t need to have it shipped somewhere new, too. I created a new account and the $10 SAVEMOM code worked. But if I had it shipped to an address they have shipped before, will I still get the $14.97 rebate you think?

• amanda says

I did this deal at the same time amazon was offering their toy rebate, and tried to do both. The rebates are the same and limited to one per household.

5. beth says

argh! they don’t ship to alaska! how annoying…guess we just have to keep watching wags for cheaper diapers.

6. Paula says

I got this great deal, and I will ended up paying $40.48 before the rebate! I am so excited! I think that is around $3.50/pack! I have a baby due in May and I am so excited to be able to use Pampers for such a cheap, cheap price. Thanks!

7. cheryl says

Shannon–I read on another blog (I can’t find it now) that yes, you can use it towards the P&G deal.

I’m wondering about the magazine rebate; I tried doing another rebate (For Working Mother thru e.l.f. & it didn’t work..I just received that mag yesterday)

Also, per the link remember to go thru shopathome for a rebate too.

8. Stephanie says

Thank you for this deal! My sister’s having a baby in a few months and it’s great to find some deals on diapers.

9. arianna says

the rebate form says to submit the proof of payment; would it be a printed copy of the transaction?

10. Ashley says

RE: Diaper Rashes

After talking to some medical professionals- I found out that it is normal for a baby to rash when you change brands of diapers (or go back and forth with cloth and other). Your baby’s skin will adjust to a certain diaper make-up (the materials and chemicals it is made with) and reacts to a switch.

The “Huggies Snob”

11. Priscilla says

Is this deal still available??

If you go through http://www.evreward.com and then search for diapers.com it will tell you who is giving cashback on your purchase. Tonight it has listed Bing as giving 10% cashback.

12. Kim S. says

Thanks for the best diaper deal ever! I bought the extra-large case sz. 4 and jumbo pack sz 1 (for a baby gift), used 10PAMPERS code for $10 off plus 500 pampers points, used 2 $10 gift certificates I got for free with pampers points, the rebate, and e-bates. My total after rebate and e-bates was $9.33… just 4 cents a diaper! Thank you!