CVS: Deals for the week of February 28-March 6, 2010

Here are the best deals at CVS this week, with a big thanks to The Thrifty Mama for her help in compiling them:

ECB DEALS

Accu-Chek Aviva Diabetes Monitoring Kit at $14.99, Get $5 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $10/1 coupon from the 11/8 SmartSource insert
Free after coupon and ECBs

Aveeno Ageless Vitality Day, Night, or Eye Treatment at $19.99, Get $5 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $5/1 printable and $10 rebate
Free after coupon, ECBs and rebate

Softsoap or Irish Spring Body Wash at $4.99, Get $4 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $1/1 soft soap from the March All You Magazine or $0.75/1 printable
As low as free after coupons and ECBs

Power Bar Energy Gel Blast at $1.50, Get $1.50 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $1/1 from the 1/3 SmartSource insert
$0.50 cents after coupons and ECBs

Colgate Total at $2.50, Get 2 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $1/1 from the March All You magazine or $0.75 printable
As low as $0.50 after coupons and ECBs

Buy 2 ThermaCare Heat Wraps at $6.99, Get $5 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use 2 $3/1 printable
$1.49 each after coupons and ECBs

Huggies Box Diapers at $19.99 (56-96 ct), Get $4 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $2/1 Huggies Home Mailer (must register) or use $5/1 Recycle Bank Coupon
As little as $10.99 for 96 diapers or $0.11 cents per diaper

OTHER DEALS

Honey Bunches of Oats Post Cereal – $1.88
Use $2 off when you buy milk blinkie found at Safeway stores
Or buy 2 and use $1/2 from the 2/28 SmartSource insert
As low as free after coupon when you buy milk

All Revlon Cosmetics and Beauty Tools (Prices start at $1.99) – on sale Buy One, Get One Free
Buy 2 and use 2 $1/1 Beauty Tool from the 2/21 SmartSource insert
Or Buy 2 and use 2 $2/1 Cosmetic product from the 2/21 SmartSource insert
Many items free after coupons

Campbell’s or Swanson Soup – $0.49
Buy 5 and use $1/5 coupon from the 1/3 SmartSource insert
Or buy 4 and use $1/4 printable
$0.24 each after coupon

Excedrin – $2.50
Use $2/1 printable (select Excedrin)
$0.50 after coupon

Ensure (6 pk.) - $4.99
Buy 2 and use $1/1 coupon from the 2/28 SmartSource insert
Stack with Buy One Get One coupon from the 1/3 SmartSource insert or printable
$1.99 each after coupons

New to shopping at CVS? Be sure to check out my CVS 101 post which gives you the full scoop on how to get the best bargains at CVS. See the full list of deals at CVS this week here.

Have your shopping trip planned or did you come up with a great deal scenario/idea? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. **To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your CVS deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your CVS deals post will be deleted.**

Comments

1. xue says

how can we access the link to the aveeno coupon? i submitted the form.. but it didn’t send me to a printable coupon. does anyone know? thanks!

2. Emily says

I was wondering the same thing. Has anyone ACTUALLY been able to print the Aveeno rebate form and coupon? If so, how? I have been trying for about a week to get that form to load correctly, but after I login, put in all my information and click submit, it says “error on page”. I’ve contacted Aveeno about this, and they haven’t responded to me yet. I’m getting a bit frustrated.

I think the coupon is coming in the mail…right?
    I don’t think it is a printable coupon.
    I signed up and received a confirmation but no printable coupon. I hope it comes in the mail before next Saturday so we can use the coupon a CVS!!!

4. Cristyn says

I just came here to find out the same info about the Aveeno deal. If it’s coming in the mail, it surely won’t come in time for the sale. Anyone access the coupon?

5. Sharon says

Me too. I got nothing. I’m sure I haven’t signed up for it before… Could the promotion be over already?

6. barbara says

There is a $3/1 Ensure Coupon in the 1/03 Smart Source, making the ensure only $1.99. FYI – The BOGO printable is B3G1 free.

7. Katherine says

Was the Honey Bunches of Oats coupon only a regional coupon? I didn’t get one in my SS here in Houston. Just curious. Thanks!

8. Heather says

I got the Aveeno coupon & rebate to print (you have to allow pop ups on the page, then it will show up), but I agree with Eulaha that when I went to the CVS store the only package that met the description was the $44.99 package, NOT the $19.99. I did not get it.

9. jen says

I was able to print the Aveeno coupons yesterday. I went to my CVS and picked out what I thought was the right ‘ageless’ product – the packaging had the same leaves and brown box & the coupon was accepted. However, no EB printed. Turns out the $19.99 product is a different product with a similar name (perfectly ageless?) & box. My store didn’t have the correct one so I can’t comment on price. If it’s truly $45, they can keep it!

10. Emily says

IN addition to allowing pop-ups to get the Aveeno coupon, try clicking on “no” when asks you if you only want to view the secure info on the page. AFter a week of frustration, I finally was able to get both the rebate form and coupon this morning after reading those tips elsewhere. However, I’m bummed to read that the products are $44.99, not $19.99.

11. LM says

The Aveno product with $5 ECB was $44.99. However, since I managed to get the $5 coupon to print (just needed to remove my pop-up blocker), I decided that getting the smaller $19.99 product (eye cream) without any ECB was worth the $14.99 out of pocket (well, I actually had 14.98 in ECB for it from previous purchases) together with the $10 mail-in rebate. Five bucks for the $20 eye cream was a pretty good deal to me! :-)

12. Brooke says

I also can’t get the $5 Huggies to work. It looks like it’s a broken link. For the Huggies I had a $3/1 MFG coupon plus and CVS $3 off $15 or more. So with ECB and coupons I got the box for $9.99.

I didn’t see the Colgate Total deal at my store. All they had was 2/$5, get $2ECB, so it’s like 2/$3. And I only had 1 $.75 off coupon.

13. liz says

Schick Quattro refill 4ct. cartridges = $8.99 and there is a $4 Q in the 2/28 SS insert + you get $3 ECB = $1.99 after Q and ECB

14. Juli says

There was also a $1/1 Softsoap Nutriserums Body Wash coupon in the Reinventing Beauty mag with Courtney Cox, so free after qp and ECB.

15. Annette says

I dont know how many of you did the Crunch Challenge on Facebook a while back, but I got my coupons last week and this week CVS is doing buy 2 crunch get 1 free- so I “bought” 2 with my coupons and got 1 free! 3 Crunch Bars for $0.04 (tax) !!!!