Walgreens: Free 8×10 Collage Print (Today Only!)

WLG_Fan_Offer

If you're a fan of Walgreens on Facebook, you can order a free 8×10 Photo Collage and choose in-store pick-up to get it completely free.

Just login here and go to "gifts" at the top menu, then "Collages", then "Collage Prints". Create your 8×10 print and use coupon code FANFREE at checkout and choose in-store pickup to get your completely free 8×10 Collage Print.

This offer is only good today, January 13, 2010.

Thanks, The Frugal Find!

By the way, did you know you can become a fan of Money Saving Mom® on Facebook? I share quite a few extra deals and links there which I don't have time and space to post here.

Comments

1. Kristen says

I made one today and I’ve done them in the past as well. They turn out fabulous! It’s well worth the time to create.

I had seen this on several places but didn’t think I could do it since I’m not on the computer with my pictures. Then I realized that since I regularly print at Walgreens, I could use the pics from my albums there! I just did mine and I think it turned out well. The only thing I don’t like about their photo collage program is that you can’t choose the placement of your photos, although you can get it to randomly shuffle them for you. Still, who can complain about free?!? :)

3. Martha says

I never take advantage of the great photo sales because I’m never prepared, but today I was and I’m thrilled to get a free collage! Thank you!

4. Angie says

FYI- you can also do just ONE photo– you do not need to do an actual collage. I have a photo of my husband and our little girl at the ski slope that I’ve been wanting to get made into a nice print (I rarely do physical prints anymore) and get a nice frame to hang on the wall. So with this free deal, I was able to do just that!

5. Jen says

Thank you! I’ll be picking mine up at our closest Walgreens tomorrow on my way to work. DD is one-year-old and she had a fun Christmas so that’s how I themed my collage. I think it’ll go on the wall in my office.

Thanks again.

My last free Walgreens photo collage was the most beautiful free photo gift I got all season. But now I am learning to use these freebies as gifts for friends instead of just printing my same old same old pictures over and over for myself. I am so excited to share this with my friends for their fifth anniversary!

7. Rachel says

Thanks for the heads up. Honestly I just ordered one at 2:07 a.m. Eastern and the code was still valid. Might be something to keep in mind for future offers.