Walgreens Deals and Freebies for the week of January 31-February 6, 2010

Here are the best deals at Walgreens this week, with thanks to Mercedes for her help with compiling these:

COUPON DEALS

Post Shredded Wheat cereal–$1
Use $2/1 Post Raisin Bran, Shredded Wheat or Grape Nuts Cereal printable
Free after coupon (Buy two and use one coupon and you’ll get both free!)

REGISTER REWARDS DEALS

Buy 1 Bayer Contour Meter at $14.99, Get $10 Register Rewards
Use Up to $30 off Bayer Breeze 2 or Contour Meter from the 10/25 RedPlum insert
Free plus $10 in overage after coupon and Register Rewards

Buy 1 Scalpicin at $5.99, Get $5.99 Register Rewards
Use $1/1 Spalpicin printable coupon (IE) (FF Link)
Free plus $1 in overage after coupon and Register Rewards

Buy 1 Blink Tears at $7.99, Get $7.99 Register Rewards
Use $1.50/1 Blink printable coupon
Free plus $1.50 in overage after coupon and Register Rewards

Buy 1 Zicam (10-count) Cold Sore Swabs at $10, Get $7 Register Rewards
Use $3/1 coupon found on the product (or $1/1 coupon from the 10/25 SmartSource insert)
Free after coupon and Register Rewards

Buy 1 Vitamin Schtick Lip Care at $1.99, Get $1.99 Register Rewards
Free after Register Rewards

Buy 2 Advil Pain Relief at $4.49 each, Get $5 Register Rewards
Use two $2/1 Advil PM Product printable coupons
Free after coupons and Register Rewards

Buy 1 Joint Juice 30-count pack at $10, Get $10 Register Rewards
Use Buy One, Get One Free printable coupon
Get two free after coupon and Register Rewards

Buy 2 select Cookies, Crackers and Treats at $2.50 each, Get $2 Register Rewards
Keebler Cookies 11.5oz-16oz;  Cheez It Crackers 7.5-9oz;  Rice Krispie Treats
Use $1/1 Keebler’s Fudge Shoppe Cheesecake Middles printable coupon (IE) (FF Link)
Or, use $1/1 Kleebler Club Crackers from the 1/31 Parade magazine (Thanks, Clipping with Carie)
Or, use $1/2 Keebler Crackers and/or Sunshine Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers from the 12/13 RedPlum insert
As low as $0.50 each after coupons and Register Rewards

See the full list of deals at Walgreens this week here.

*****Share Your Deals and Scenarios!*****

Have your shopping trip planned or did you come up with a great deal scenario/idea? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. **To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your Walgreens deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your Walgreens deals post will be deleted.**

Comments

1. Gina says

I printed out the Scalpicin coupon (twice) and noticed that it’s only valid through 2/1/2010. That’s tomorrow!!! So, if anyone wants to take advantage of that, they should do it soon!!

Joint Juice coupon is no longer available :( By the way, at my Walgreens, the Mild Blink Tears were in Buy One Get One Free packs and still qualified for the RR, so I ended up getting two boxes out of it!

3. Christina says

I believe the $2 coupon for the post cereal is for 10 oz. size only. The boxes on sale are less than 10 oz.

4. Joy says

Just FYI. The Keebler club cracker coupon from Parade is for $1 off chili when you buy the crackers.

5. Jessica says

I got a $2 reward for the Vitamin Schtick Lip Care. So I got a penny for free. :)
    The nice lady working at the register let me ring up 5 of them individually….since my order was over $10 anyways. So I got all the stuff I was originally buying and 5 free lip cares!

6. Amy says

Not sure if anyone else noticed but the Dole fruit cups are also on sale 3/$5 this week. I had a couple $.75/2 coupons and then because I bought 8 packages I will be able to submit for the “Dole 30-day Challenge Rebate”. So after I get my coupons for the 4 free 4-packs I will end up spending less than $1/4-pack. Pretty cheap fruit if I might say so!

7. Ingrid says

I tried the Shredded Wheat deal today but the cashier wouldn’t take my $2/1 coupon since the amount of the coupon was greater than the cost of the cereal. Oh, well. :(

8. Tracey says

The Walgreens in Memphis are not accepting ip’s right now (I was told due to too much fraud). Is any other place having this problem?

9. JulieJ says

I also tried the Shredded Wheat deal today and the cashier wouldn’t take my coupon either because it said “$2.00 off of one box.” Oh, well.

10. Tyler says

Kinda new to all of this, for the Bayer Contour thing at Walgreens, it says you need a coupon from the 10/25 redplum. What is that and how would I get it?

• Leigh says

@Tyler,

Tyler, Red Plum is one of the coupon booklets in the Sunday newspaper. People save them and then go back to the date, which would be 10/25, to get the coupons out. HTH!

11. Kimberly says

Tyler – The Red Plum is a the name of a coupon insert that comes in many Sunday newspapers. This particular coupon came in the newspaper on October 25th. To get that coupon at this point, you would need to try to find it somewhere – sometimes people have good luck on eBay or through a coupon clipping site. If you’re wanting to “get into” the coupon game, a great way is to start buying the Sunday newspaper. A lot of couponers will get several copies of the paper each week. Save your coupon inserts (write the date on the front cover) – then when deals roll around later, it will be easy to find your coupons. Hope this helps a little!

12. Richard says

The past two Sundays, Walgreens flyers have NOT been in my local papers (two different papers in the NC Triangle area, one home delivered and one purchased). Is this occurring elsewhere or am I just “lucky”?