*HOT!* 300 free RecycleBank points per week = Free magazine subscriptions and coupons for free products

Recycle-bank

Have you signed up for RecycleBank yet? If not, go over here and follow the instructions to sign up and get 100 free points to your account. I signed up and already received my coupons for a free Happy Baby product and a free Seventh Generation product.

But it gets much better!

SwagGrabber just shared how you can get an additional 300 free points added to your account every week. Here's how:

::Sign up for an account with Kashless here (a free classified ad service).

::Then click on "Rewards" at the top and link to your RecycleBank account.

::Click on "Saved Searches" and start saving searches.

::For every search you save, you'll get 10 extra points added to your RecycleBank account. You should be able to earn around 300 points in less than 15 minutes.

::Your points will show up in your account within a few days and you can redeem them for all sorts of wonderful things like free magazine subscriptions, coupons for free products, high-value coupons, and more.

Thanks, SwagGrabber!

Comments

1. Christine says

Did anyone else have problems redeeming the happybaby rice cereal coupon? Instead of taking 3.19 off the order at BRU, it added over $5…it apparently was a bar code for peas and carrots something, not for a free coupon (in my case anyway).

2. Allison V. says

Thanks Crystal! I’ve already bought my free 7th Gen dish soap, and a $5 Huggies coupon is on the way. I’m hoping they still have the diaper coupon, because that is my greatest budget breaker! If not, I’m going for the $1/2 Dole coupon, because I can’t seem to find many great deals on canned fruit, and then I can use them during Double Dollar Week.

3. Julie Jansen says

Kansas doesn’t seem to be an option. Ah, well. Thanks for keeping us up to date on the great deals, Crystal!

4. themyhremom says

Wooo hooo! I’ve already got the 300 points on Kashless and spent the 100 from RecycleBank…can’t wait to get the CVS bag tags, Seventh Generation dish soap coupon, and Cascadian Farms coupon.

I think the Kashless site is being bombarded. I get a message that says ” We’re sorry, but something went wrong!
    We’ve been notified about this issue and we’ll take a look at it shortly.” Hope it still works when they get it up and running again!

6. Denise says

I already had a recycle bank account, so when I tried to link it didn’t do anything? Will it do it automatically?

7. Em says

It just worked for me!! Woo hoo! 300 points can get you some great coupons. If you have a Whole Foods in your area, they have most of the Happy Baby foods that retail for about $5. This could get you a lot of free high quality organic baby/toddler food!!

8. Beth says

Thanks for the information!
    Christine – I also had trouble with the happy baby cereal and it added money to my total. However Whole Foods was great and manually removed the cereal from the bill.

9. Chrys says

Concerning linking the accounts, I had used the same email address for both, so it automatically noticed that and linked when I clicked on the rewards tab, so maybe it’ll give you a chance to type in the email address?

10. Chavaun LeBlanc says

I LOVE this blog, read it everyday and pass it on to others because I think the content is above par.

I would like to remind everyone that the RecycleBank program is a rewards program for recycling goods. I personally work for a major metropolitan city and helped to introduce RecycleBank to my community. Please recycle not just reap the rewards.

11. Melissa says

I had the same problem with the Happy Baby coupons. When redeeming, it CHARGED me over $5. it took about 20 minutes and 3 managers to get it fixed. But, still worth it!

12. waterchick says

I never saw a button to add the recycle bank link. I’m a member of both sites. After clicking on Rewards, I never saw “link your accounts”. Am I missing something here?

13. jessica says

We have received a number of emails and customer service inquiries from you in the past few days in response to problems you’ve had linking your Kashless accounts to RecycleBank and redeeming the Kashless Rewards points that you’ve earned.

We would like to explain the situation so that you can better understand what is going on and how this problem is going to be fixed. Kashless.org recently moved to a different server, in order to better serve our growing community. While we hope that you’ll notice and appreciate the smoother experience that this will bring to our members in many ways, this move has also caused a few minor problems. One of them being that our connection to the RecycleBank servers has gotten disrupted, which is affecting our members’ ability to access some of their recently accumulated reward points on RecycleBank.

We are currently working with RecycleBank to fix this. Please do not worry about losing points that you have earned. Any reward points you have earned through Kashless will not be lost, and will be transferred to your RecycleBank accounts once our servers are properly connected. This may take a couple of days, and we appreciate your patience and understanding while we correct this error.

We encourage you to continue using Kashless in the mean time. The points that you accumulate during this time will soon be added to your available points on RecycleBank.

Please keep your browsers pointed to our Twitter, and Facebook accounts, as we’ll be updating for our members as we make progress on this fix.

Thank you to all of our members new and old, for continuing to add value to the Kashless community by contributing and actively participating in your local free market on Kashless.org. We appreciate your patience and hope to have things working smoothly for you as soon as possible.

Warm Regards,

The Kashless Krew

Thanks for the update Jessica. I already had both a recyclebank and kashless account, but had never tried to link them or knew that you could get points for searches. I added some searches, but was not credited. I guess I’ll just be patient.

15. Adrienne says

Make sure to choose, “DO NOT EMAIL” before saving the searches; otherwise, your email accounts will get spammed with kashless.com alerts for your searches.

16. cwaltz says

Jessica,

What an awesome program! I just recommended to my sister to check out kashless since she just moved and was looking on Craigslist for some miscellaneous stuff.

I checked this morning, and my 300 points transferred over from Kashless to Recycle Bank! I ordered a B1G1 Huggies coupon! What a tremendous blessing!

Thanks so much for sharing!

18. Julie says

So, you can save searches every month? Do I have to wait until a month from yesterday, or does it roll over at the first of each month? Just curious! Thanks so much for the info…did it already and my coupons are on the way! I already used some (coke products) from Recyclebank and I was so happy to get FREE coke during my grocery stores most recent Super Double coupon event! Very thankful for the info!

19. Caroline K. says

Was just at the Kashless website today trying to earn points, and found out that they changed their entire point system. No longer can you earn 300 points per week…it’s now 300 points per month. And, they no longer give you points for saved searched after the first one.

20. lois smith says

Does this really work?
    I’m skeptical since recyclebank is charging 5 times the amount of points that it did just in December 09. Like Bumble Bee, Coke, Powerade, Purex were all 10 points to get the $1 coupon now they are requesting 50 points for
    the very same product to get a $1 coupon! My points aren’t going as far and it’s getting very discouraging. Just seems like a big rip off. If so many people are joining the recyclebank program why are the points 5 times highter?!!