Want to Make a Full-Time Income From Home?
Sign up for my Free 5-Day Course!
Just type in your name and email address below and I'll get you signed up for this 5-day course—for FREE!

$5/5 Healthy Choice Frozen Meals = $0.78 each at Walmart

There's a high-value printable coupon here for $5 off of 5 Healthy Choice Frozen Meals. Walmart (and other stores) have some of the meals priced at $1.78 or so making them $0.78 after the coupon.

1. sarah y. says

sweet, thank you! and i was able to get it to print twice (not by hitting the back button) when i went back to the original page and hit “print coupon” again.

2. kathy watson says

No matter what we do to our computer, it will not print Smart Source coupons. Anyone else have this trouble?

3. Cheryl says

I was at Target yesterday & they had A LOT of Healthy Choice meals on clearance; most were 1.28 or 1.24. I was so excited that I forgot our fridge died yesterday (still waiting for the landlord to fix it). Luckily we have a deep freeze—but I have no room for this great deal

4. Eulaha says

I was able to print two. I bought 5 at Walmart for $1.88 each, making them only $0.88 each after the coupon! What a great way to start the year off on a healthy note!!

5. Tonya says

Am I the only one not getting this to print? I am on a mac and have been trying since it was first posted…over 2.5 hours. I’ve tried Firefox, Safari, & Camino. Tried uninstalling coupon printer, reinstalled, updated java, removed java and reinstalled. I can never get smartsource coupons to print. I’ve googled and nothing I find has worked.

6. Melissa S. says

My husband printed this from his computer, and we had no problems. I was excited about this coupon and I hoped to get two! It only printed one – boo. However, they were some marked for $1.67 at my local Walmart so only .67 after this! Thanks a bunch! Now my husband has lunches for next week – which will save us MORE money :).

7. Jennifer Cox says

Too bad my Walmart won’t take “high dollar” printable coupons. They said it may be fraudulent. I would have to drive 35 miles to the next closest Walmart!

8. wifeeonline says

I have coupons linked to my shoppers card through a Kroger affiliate (SMiths) and this coupon showed up in my link to card offers with an expiration of Jan 31!

9. Esther in Chilly Mid-Michigan says

I just went to my local Kroger on the 6th and got 5 FREE + $.05 overage on HC meals marked @ $1.99.
    You can download an ecoupon to your Kroger card plus use the $5.00 off 5 printed from the HC website.
    5 x 1.99 = 9.95 – 5.00 (ecoupon) = 4.95 – 5.00 (IP coupon) = $.05 overage Yippee!
    Thanks Crystal for all your hard work in putting together all those awesome deals!
    God Bless!