$0.55/1 Old El Paso Green Chiles, $1/2 Kraft cheese, and more printable coupons

Old-el-paso
Print a coupon here for $0.55/1 Old El Paso Green Chiles. These are usually priced around $1 so if your store doubles coupons, these would be free or close to free after the coupon.

Thanks, Money Saving Madness!

More printable coupons:

$1/2 Kraft cheese coupon

$1.25/1 Marcal Small Steps coupon

$5/1 Brita water system

Colgate coupons

$1/1 Starbucks ice cream

$0.50/1 Coke single serve at CVS

Comments

1. Molly says

Thanks for the chili coupon! I use these all the time in my white chili!!! I love getting things for free! Thanks so much for your hard work!

2. Sherry says

Ouch!! That had to hurt! I’m surprised @ the cost, it is usually $50-75 bucks for being over 50#….

Better that the $$ was spent at the airport & not at the doctors or pharmacy because one of you got sick!! So glad you had a good time, sorry about the poor sendoff!!

3. Diane says

I was unable to print the Old El Paso coupon. I did print the Starbucks ice cream one, so I don’t know if it’s my computer or a problem with the coupon. Thanks for saving all of us money!

4. Mrs. R. says

Thank you SO much for the green chilies coupon! I rarely want to pay what they’re asking, but there are many recipes I’d like to use them in.

Thank you again!

Marcal Napkins are $1.49 (250ct) at Shoprite this week (and often on sale for this great price). Add in the $1.25 Q and you can get earth friendly napkins for 24c!

6. Jen says

Got ‘em. Thanks!

Diane, if you’re using Firefox, that’s probably why you couldn’t get the chili coupon to print. I couldn’t either, so I opened IE and it printed just fine. You might try that to see if it’s your problem.

Thanks Crystal for posting the Green Chile’s coupon. We use these a lot. Thanks also to Jen — I couldn’t get the coupon to print in FF either but it did in IE.

8. Allison V. says

Here’s a little trick for making those IE links work in FF. Just change the “wi” or “vi” in the URL to “wg” instead! I do this a lot if I get an error the first time around.

9. Andrea says

The cheese coupon must have gone fast. If you have the coupons, there’s a Kraft catalina deal at Meijer—buy 5 Kraft cheese, get $5 ONYO. I used mine yesterday and it worked.