Walgreens: Free Toblerone Chocolate Bars

Toblerone-chocolate
There's an unadvertised deal on Toblerone chocolate bars this week. They're ringing up at $1.50 each and use the $1/1 coupons from the 11/22 SmartSource insert stacked with the $1/2 coupon from the Walgreens November Coupon booklet and you'll get them free!

Thanks, Common Sense with Money!

See the rest of the deals at Walgreens this week here.

Comments

1. Michelle says

hi there love you blog.
    There is also free Packing tape at wags.
    Heavy duty packing tape Walgreens brand made by duck priced for .99
    Use the $1 from 11/22 ss and get it free!!
    I did this twice today and worked just fine!!! NO Beeps!!

2. Maria says

Dear Tony, I’d love to get my hands on free packing tape. I looked through my 11/22 SS insert and did not find a coupon for $1 off packing tape. Could you have gottan this coupon from another booklet.

3. Michelle says

Hey maria I double checked and it is 11/22 ss.
    I live in PA maybe its a regional thing because I did not get the candy bar one.

4. Allison says

Just tried this at Wags. Did not work for me. :( For some reason, the Wags coupon rang up as MFCQ, and I am wondering if that means Manufacturer coupon? Not sure, but it wouldn’t accept both the MQ’s and the Wags coupon from the Nov. book. Bummer. Does the order in which they ring up the coupons make a diff?

5. Beth says

I think the coupons are only found in SOME 11/22 SS. I’m seeing that a lot of them didn’t come with them – and neither did mine!

6. maria says

For Allison, I just did the chocolate deal and it worked for me. The order makes all the diff. and it could mean a deal breaker. First, hand out the MQ, then the Wag Q. it should work this deal. You probably gave them the WAG Q and then MQ in that case it will count the WAG Q as a manufacture. For future ref. this is the order i hand out my coupons: 1)RR, 2)MQ, 3)WAG Q, 4) AD-Q (weekly flyer Qs). stick to this order and you won’t have any problems.

7. maria says

Thanks Michelle for your feedback on the packing tape. I did get the Toblerone coupon not the tape one.

8. Elena says

…I’m in SoCal and didn’t get to Toblerone one, but I did get the tape one. It looks like you everyone either recieved one or the other.

9. Jennifer says

Thanks! These were marked $2.50 at the shelf, but rang up for $1.50 ea. I got 14 of them free! Great for rounding out gifts.