$1/2 Ghirardelli, $0.50/2 Nestle Tollhouse, $0.50/1 Green Giant Steamers, and more printable coupons

64011
Go here and here to print a coupon for $1/2 Ghirardelli Baking Products. (Thanks, Erin!)

More printable coupons:

$0.50/2 Nestle Tollhouse Morsels (Thanks, Frugal Femina!)

$0.50/1 Green Giant Steamers

$1/1 Sue Bee Honey

$0.55/1 Cheerios

$1/1 Ore-Ida Steam n' Mash

Looking for more printable coupons? Check out CoolSavings, Coupons.com, RedPlum, and SmartSource.

Comments

Thanks for the great coupons! I love the tollhouse ones – they should pair well with the Christmas cookie ingredient sales that are coming up :)

Thanks for being one of my top 10 traffic referrers for October :)

The $1.00 off 2 Ghirardelli coupon can be combined with the Ghirardelli brownie mix available in the Kroger Mega sale. With coupon and sale combined the final price is 50 cents per box plus it will generate a $1.00 Catalina good for your next order at Kroger! Yay for free Brownie mix. My favorite flavor from this brand is Turtle.

3. jenna says

Tried the Ghirardelli coupon today at Kroger and it didn’t work for me on the brownie mix. Just thought I would give a heads up, might work some stores, others not. :(

4. Monica Case says

I received mine already and the recipes were really good! I usually pass on cookbooks since there is the internet, but this one is very well rounded and almost every item made me want to try it! Happy holiday cooking season!!

5. Erin says

I don’t know if you have a Cub Foods or a County Market near you, but until Saturday they have some brands of General Mills Cereal, including Honey Nut Cheerios on sale four boxes for $10. There is an in add coupon for $4 off four boxes. Pair that with the cheerios coupons and you can ger four boxes for under $4!

I saw the Ghirardelli coupon earlier today on coupons.com, but couldn’t print then… got it fixed tonight & the coupon was gone! : ( Do they take them down after so many prints?