BzzAgent and Tryology: Free full-size products

Do you like to try products for free? If so, you'll definitely want to consider signing up for BzzAgent and Tryology.

Images

BzzAgent offers free products in exchange for your willingness to provide word-of-mouth feedback to your friends and acquaintances. One of my friends loves this program and said she just signed up for some free Burt's Bees baby products. That's enough to get me to consider joining! Go here to sign up. (Thanks to Brooke for suggesting I post about this program.)

Logo-tryology

Tryology offers free full-size products in exchange for short video reviews. They currently are offering a free box of Honey Bunches of Oats, a free box of Nabisco 100-Calorie Packs, a bottle of Gain Detergent, and more. Go here to sign up.

If you've worked with either of these companies, I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences.

Comments

1. DebG says

I have been with BzzAgent for years. They are a great company, there are often many opportunities to sample products for free where you post reviews and use word of mouth to inform people of products. They also provide you with coupons to hand out to people so that they can try the products. There also opportunites to try products at a severly reduced price, ie game systems. I havent done any of those though. While there is no financial compensation, you do get to keep the products.

I just got a free box of Zyrtec for kids. This summer I also got a free Off product that sits on your hip instead of spraying it on. Both came with high dollar coupons to use and share! As you take short surveys on BzzAgent you also earn points into your MyPoints account.

3. Amy says

I have recently become a BzzAgent and have participated in three different campaigns. The first was by far the best. They sent me two packages of Mahatma rice with a recipe booklet and about 20 coupons for free full size packages of rice to pass out to friends or use myself. I cooked several recipes with rave reviews and not only gave out a lot of coupons but stocked my cupboard with rice as well. I also participated in Bic Soliel disposable razor and Burt’s Bees face wash and acne treatment campaigns. These items were a little bit harder to share experiences about but I enjoyed the free products and pass along coupons. I’ve just joined a campaign for Aveen Baby wash and diaper rash cream. The products are great and the reviews are easy and simple. I’ve had a great experience so far!

I’m a Tryologist and have been quite satisfied with it. I’ve done a few short video reviews and have earned a bit of money, received free products to try (one being an extra large bottle of 2x Gain), and have earned points towards getting free stuff from the EXPO store.
    It has been a very easy gig.

I’m a member of both and have participated in product reviews for both. They’re both great and the only advice I would give is to think first before you “grab” the freebie. Is it an item you really want to try? Will you tell others about the product? With Tryology the video does take a little time. And with BzzAgent they give you coupons to share and you need to give them 2 BzzReports about spreading the word.

I’ve been with BzzAgent for about five years now. They used to have really fantastic campaigns, and I got a lot of stuff to try and share (full size products as well as sample products). Now I get fewer things to try myself, and usually only coupons to purchase the product and to share, and those coupons are only for $1 off instead of the full value. The requirements for reporting have also become more cumbersome, and they changed their rewards system a few years ago to be less rewarding for more work.

Mostly I’m disappointed because the last few campaigns I’ve participated in have wound up being products that I couldn’t honestly promote to my friends. They didn’t work as advertised or they weren’t worth the price or overall I just wound up being disappointed in them. You’re not required to promote a product if you don’t feel you can (they do stress honesty) but I’m disappointed that companies seem to be using it as a way to get buzz around an inferior product instead of the way it was intended–to build buzz around really great products. Maybe I’ve just had a run of bad luck or there are other, more active agents in my area, but a friend in another part of the country said she’s noticed the same thing.

I’ll still sign up for Tryology–another one you might like is House Party.

I have been with BzzAgentt for not quite a year and I love it! It’s so easy and I have had lots of free products come my way that I have been able to share with friends.

And one feature you left out? When you submit a report on the products…you earn points with mypoints!

I have worked with BzzAgent for a few years now. While test items seems to come in waves, we’ve received some great items to test and great coupons for ourselves and to give to friends & family. All you have to do in exchange for the testing items, is to submit Bzz reports online and take campaign surveys.

9. Jennifer Franklin says

I’ve been a member of BzzAgent for a couple of years now. I’ve gotten to try out some great products! I highly recommend them!

10. Susanne says

I have been doing the BzzAgent program for about nine months and have participated in two campaigns. I got free Bic Soliel razors and Glade Sense and Spray products to use and coupons to share with friends so that they can try the products. I am currently signed up to receive free Aveeno baby products and Zicam cold products. All you have to do is share about the products with your family and friends and then write a short blurb about it on the BzzAgent website. You get points from MyPoints.com for each review that you submit (and they are generous with the points, too!). That helps a lot if you are working toward a free gift card or something on MyPoints! It has been a fun experience for me! :)

I would love to learn more about how Buzz Agent works. I have been a member for about 3 months now and have not received any free samples or any emails to sign up for free samples. How do you get them? Thanks!

I’ve been doing BzzAgent for over a year now and I really like it. I’ve done everything from Chili’s Guiltless Grill to Softsoap Nutri Serums to Back to Nature Nuts to my current one- Boston Market. It’s a great company to work with and when you submit BzzReports you get points put into your MyPoints account.

13. H.K. says

I’ve worked with BzzAgent (still do!) and I LOVE it – I’ve gotten free acne wash, shampoo & conditioner, and other products as well. I spread the word and hand out samples just like they ask. I’ve never gotten any flak from anyone I gave them to.

Please encourage your readers to sign up only if they are willing to pass out the samples – it’s not JUST for the free stuff – not that they aren’t a nice benefit. :)

bzz agent is really hard for me to follow through and understand. My mumsie does well on these but they seem to be all taken before I can sign up for a campainge (sp?). So far all I have done is the Burt Bee’s acne in 6 months of being there. It probably just takes a lot of internet time to search and do things and I just dont have that kind of time. :)

I LOVE Buzz Agent. I definitely would recommend them. It’s slow at first, because you don’t have much status, but once you gain status you get higher priority for campaigns. It’s very honest, you get free stuff and it’s easy!

I love being a BzzAgent, and have been doing it for just over a year. I’m currently doing a Softsoap Nutriserums campaign, and just signed up yesterday for an Aveeno baby campaign. In the past I’ve done Covergirl outlast lipstain, Off, Palmolive dishsoap, Teddy Grahams, and Glad food storage campaigns, and gotten great freebies!

I am enjoying working with BzzAgent. Right now I have a Softsoap body wash campaign and I signed up for the Aveeno baby products campaign. I love that I can earn MyPoints for doing reports.

The offers that you get are tailored to demographics so every agent is not going to be qualified for every campaign. I like hearing about what other campaigns are out there even if they weren’t offered to me.

18. Marnie says

I love BzzAgent! I have participated in a couple of really good campaigns-one was for L’Oreal Deep set Wrinkle repair cream-they sent me 2 FULL-SIZED bottles of the products (AM and PM), which cost $20 each in the store! Currently, I am doing a Glade Sense and Spray one, and another L’Oreal one for an eye cream-another pricey full-sized product! Cool!

19. Chelsea says

I have been doing BzzAgent for about 5 years and love it. I noticed someone was complaining that they didn’t stuff they liked, but that is the whole point, to see if people like the product. I have done everything from candy to remote controls that cost over $200. It is not very time consuming and for a mom like me who is in playgroups and church, my friends love it that I bring them coupons and samples of things to try! I highly suggest it.

20. Courtney says

The General Mills Psst group is another good one. They just recently sent out two full-size boxes of Romano’s Macaroni Grill and Wanchai Ferry dinner kits.

And SheSpeaks is awesome. In the mail today, I got a $10 Starbucks gift card from them for doing a short survey. Last week they sent a tube of Aquafresh Isoactive toothpaste, and now I’m signed up for the Ghiradelli Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares – can’t wait to try those :)

I’ve been a buzzagent for about 4 years now and love working with them. They have a huge variety of products to choose from and it’s so easy to spread the word about them. I’ve tried electronics, bath products, razors, food items, make-up, and more. It’s normal to tell friends about products when you have a great experience so there’s no extra work involved. Then in addition to getting the free products to try, you also get MyPoints for sharing with others & reporting back to BuzzAgent. I love being a BuzzAgent!

I have been a BzzAgent since 2005 and have since had many BzzCampaigns I have participated in including: Hersheys Take 5 candy bars, Sonicare (full-size toothbrush), Pledge Dusters, Tobasco Sweet & Spicy Sauce, TV Guide Magazine, Hornitos Tequila, Claritin ReadyTabs, Afrin, Smuckers Uncrustables, Scrubbing Bubbles Auto Shower Cleaner (full-size), and more! MOST what they send is full-sized and well worth it. All you have to do is share the coupons and tell people about the product. Not so bad!

I have been a member of She Speaks for about a year and a member of BzzzAgent for 2 years. I haven’t been overly impressed with either one. Being in Alaska, our demographics sort of make it so we don’t GET 99% of the offers everyone else does. In my year and some odd months with SheSpeaks I’ve been offered a free subscription to “Traditional Home” magazine and…well that’s about it.

With BzzAgent I got offered a Crest Whitening Strip campaign and ended up in the hospital with my second child in the time period I had to do my “final opinion survey” and since then I’ve gotten no offers at all. In my two years I’ve been offered discounts on three gaming systems and that one product and that’s IT. To get up in “rankings” I was trying to do surveys on websites and things, but it was just too work intensive for me with my schedule and I finally just plain gave up on it.

The only product testing place I’ve been happy with is Vocalpoint, because they don’t discriminate against Alaska it seems. I’m offered the same offers as everyone else, and I like that. I’ve signed up for “Psst” but I haven’t recieved any offers from them at all yet, so I’m not holding out much hope, but “Kraft First Taste” I’m liking a lot too.

Just thought I’d give my “two cents” on BzzAgent. I haven’t done “Tryology”. If I had a decent camera to record I’d definitely try it.

24. Julie says

I signed up with BzzAgent a few months ago & still have not figured it out! I don’t get their wacky jargon at all. I look at the emails they send & am simply puzzled – I wish someone could translate into English for me.
    I’ve tried & I just can’t figure out how their processes work. I don’t recommend trying this site unless you have all day to sit on the internet!