$0.50/2 Campbell’s Tomato soup and $14.50 more Campbell’s coupons

Campbell's just released a whole slew of coupons for their products including soups, Pepperidge Farm cookies, V8 drinks, and more. Go check them out here.

One of my favorite coupons was the $0.50/2 Campbell's Tomato soup coupon. Paired with a sale and double coupons, this should almost guarantee you some free tomato soup. These coupons all expire December 31, 2009.

Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!

Comments

The Q’s I printed out were good through 1/1/2010 !!!! Thanks for the link.
    I did not print out the soups,as most of them contain MSG (except select harvest), so I do not know the expiration dates on those.

2. Rachel G. says

Target’s new coupon system stinks! That was the only place we californians could get great deals (no one doubles here except Kmart on occasion)

3. Lauren says

Food Lion has Cambell’s condensed soups for sale B1G1free. If you use the $1/4 condensed soups Q, they should each end up around .40 each.

4. Ann says

Thanks! My local store has several Campbell’s item on sale this week – the canned gravy, the Pepperidge Farm stuffing, the creamed soups, and the French’s fried onions. I love adding coupons to already good sales!

5. mom2nickryanrachel says

I have been printing the coupons right at the store from the Kiosk. It’s mostly used for bridal/baby registry, but you can click on Target online, scroll down to grocery coupons, hit print, select the coupons you want and then hit print, it will spit out your coupons and I’ve been able to print out as many as I want.
    I hope you are all able to do this, it’s a great feature, saves you paper and printer ink! =) Good luck!

6. Courtney says

I notice that the new Target coupons still say “Limit one offer per transaction”. I wish that now that they are limiting the number we can print, they would allow us to use more than one coupon in each transaction. Even just allowing a couple of each coupon would be great. Otherwise, it’s usually just too much of a pain for me to shop there.

7. Rae says

I have a question about the Target coupons… are they still going to honor the old ones that haven’t expired yet? like I printed some wipes ones but still haven’t made it over there yet.

I’ve installed the coupon printer many times and still can’t get these coupons to print. It keeps telling me to install it again. Do you have any ideas? I’m missing out on some good coupons! Thanks!

9. Courtney says

I was able to install the Target coupon printer and print with no problem, but I read that many people are having trouble with it.

Lisa – the print limit is two.

10. Amy Youngclaus says

I can’t get the new software to install! I hate it that I’ll miss out on all of the great deals now.

11. Juanita says

The coupons I just printed have an exp. date of 1/03/2010.

Please note that there are also coupons at the bottom that say redeemable only in a certain month.

12. Lisa says

Thanks so much for all your work and keeping us updated. I am glad they put a limit – kinda stinks, but ANYTIME there was a money maker or a free deal, someone here in the fox cities would completley buy out both target stores… like the skittle cores. I went with 5 coupons to get some and neither store had any – even tho one store had JUST put a new box out. Irritated me but figured oh well, part of life. :)