Target: Deals for the week of October 18-24, 2009

Here are the best deals at Target this week. Don't forget that you can now

print the Target Corporate Coupon Policy here on their website and carry it with you.

A big thanks goes to Marcy from Stretching a Buck
for her help in compiling many of these deals.

WEEKLY DEALS

Campbell's Tomato Soup–$0.60
Buy 2 and use $1/2 coupon here
IE or Firefox
$0.10 each after coupon

General Mills Cereal (select varieties)–$1.99
Buy 2 and use $1/2 here
Stack with $1/2 Target coupon here
$0.99 each after coupons

Buy 2 Gillette Fusion Power Razors at $7.94 each, Get $5 Target Gift Card
Use 2 $4/1 coupons from the 9/27 P&G insert
$1.44 each after coupons and gift card

ONGOING DEALS (Thanks to Carrie from Pocket Your Dollars for sharing some of these!)

Bumble Bee Tuna (3 oz.)–$1 each
Use $1/1
here
Free after coupon

Arm & Hammer Toothpaste (travel size)–$1.07
Buy 2 and use $3/2 coupon from the 8/16 Smartsource insert
Get both free after coupon

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub (1 oz. in travel section)–$0.99
Use $1/1 from the 8/2 Smartsource insert (expires 10/18)
Free after coupon

Johnson’s Buddies Soaps–$0.99

Buy 1 and use $1/1 coupon from the 9/13 RedPlum insert

Free after coupon

Buy 2 Fancy Feast Appetizers
Use BOGO manufacturer's coupon from the 9/20 inserts
Stack with the BOGO Target coupon here
Get both free after coupons(Thanks, Common Sense with Money!)

Kellogg’s Whole Grain Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts–$1.52
Buy 2 and use

$2/2 Kellogg’s coupon from the 8/30 RedPlum insert

Stack with 2 $1/1 Target coupons
Free after coupons (Thanks, Deal Seeking Mom!)

All Laundry Detergent (travel size)–$1
Use $1/1 when you sign up here or $1/1 from the 8/2 RedPlum insert
Free after coupon

Arm & Hammer Toothpaste (travel size)–$1.07

Use $3/2 coupon from the 8/16 insert

Free after coupon

Renu Contact Solution (travel size)–$1.54

Use $2/1 coupon here

Free after coupon

Chex Mix (3.75-oz.)–$0.99 (found in the checkout aisles at some Target stores)
Use $1/1 Target coupon
Free after coupon

Hormel Compleats–$1.89

Use $2/1 coupon in the October All You magazine

Free after coupon (Thanks, KC Penny Pinchin’ Mama!)

Air Wick I-Motion Starter Kits–$5.99 (price cut at some stores)
Use $6/1 coupon in the 9/13 SmartSource insert
Free after coupon

Head and Shoulders Shampoo (travel size)–$1
Use $1/1 coupon in the 8/30 P&G insert
Free after coupon

Select Reach dental floss–$1.02

Use $1/1 coupon from 6/21 SmartSource insert or the10/18 Red Plum insert (or $3/3 coupon from the 3/15 SmartSource insert)

$0.02 each after coupon

Honey Bunches of Oats Pecan Bunches $2.24

Use the $2/1 printable here

$0.24 after coupon

Chex Mix (8-oz.)–$1.75
Use $0.50/1 coupons here or here
Stack with $1/1 Target coupon
$0.25 after coupons

Buy 1 Degree for Women Fine Fragrance Deodorant at $3.29
Buy 1 Degree for Women Fine Fragrance Body Mist at $3.29

Use 1 $3/2 Target coupon here
Use 2 $1.50/1 manufacturer's coupons here–IE link and FF link
$0.29 each after coupons

Buy 4 Kellogg's FiberPlus Antioxidant Bars (5-count) at $2.33 each, Get a $5 Target Gift Card
Use 4 $0.75/1 coupons here or here
Spend $6.32 plus tax out of pocket, Get $5 Target Gift Card
$0.33 each after coupons and Gift Card (Thanks, Surviving the Stores!)

Eggo Mini Waffles Homestyle–$0.92 each (price cut at some stores)

Use $0.55/1 coupon from the 10/4 RedPlum insert

$0.37 after coupon

Archer Farms Classic Water Crackers (4.4 oz.)–$1.49
Use $1/1 Target Archer Farms cracker coupon here
$0.49 after coupon

Pop Secret (3-pack)–on sale Buy One, Get One Free (2 for $2.29)
Buy 2 and use $1/2 coupon here (IE) or here (FF)
$0.65 each after coupon

Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Pasta–$1.19
Buy 2 and use $1/2 here
$0.69 each after coupon (Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!)

Skippy Peanut Butter–$1.74
Use $1/1 Target coupon
$0.74 after coupon

Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls–$2.29
Buy 2 and use $1/2 coupon from the 8/30 RedPlum insert
Stack with 2 $1/1 Target coupon
$0.79 each after coupons

Strawberry Cream Cheese Bagelfuls–$1.89 (price cut at some stores)
Use $1/1 Bagelful printable here
$0.89 after coupon

Snuggle Fabric Softener or Dryer Sheets–$3.99

Use $3/1 coupon from the 10/4 RedPlum insert

$0.99 each after coupon (Thanks, Krazy Coupon Lady!)

Herbal Essence Shampoo/Conditioner–$2.99

Buy 2 and use the BOGO coupon from the 10/11 P&G insert

Plus, use $1/1 coupon from the 9/13 RedPlum insert

$0.99 each after coupons

See more deals at Target this week here.

Comments

1. deseray says

Also, there’s a great glade deal right now where if you buy 5 glade candles, tins, or refills, at $2.50 each, you get a $5 gift card. And, there’s $1.50 coupons inside the tins, and lots of places with blinkies for free oil candles refill when you buy a holder. Submit for the SC Johnson rebate and it turns into a nice money maker.

2. sarah y. says

Also, a deal I just did today:

Buy 2 (selected, though at the store many were included) Vaseline or Dove body lotion products, get a $5 gift card back. I got 2 24.5 Vaseline lotions for $10, but paid with another $5 gift card and got a new $5 gift card back… so it was basically 2/$5!

3. Joy says

Don’t forget the Bird’s Eye Steamfresh Meals for Two! There was a BOGO coupon in this past Sunday’s paper. There is also a $1.50/1 in the 9/13 SS. I heard these are $5.50 on sale this week. If that’s true, then…
    2/$11
    -$1.50 9/13 SS
    -$5.50 BOGO
    =2/$4

4. Kathi says

I think the campbell soup $1/2 cpn is only for cooking soups – cream of chicken,etc . Hope I’m wrong! I know there are other cpns however, just not as good! thanks for help!!

5. JulieJ says

I can’t get the Campbell’s soup coupon to print. Also where is the link to the Target General Mills coupon?

6. Mark says

I don’t see the Bumble Bee tuna Q. Is a specific Zip
    Code needed or is the Q no longer available?

I just went last night and I thought I’d update with what I found: I am in Renton, WA

The bumblebee tuna was $1.19 but was out of stock.

The campbells soups are on sale, but the coupon states for cooking soups only. I still did the deal because they ended up coming out to $0.41 ea, not bad!

I was really excited about the Kellogg’s Fiber bars. I had 4 $1/1 coupons that I had found at Albertsons. I didn’t see a sign for the $5 gift card, so I didn’t purchase them. They were $2.64 ea. Was this an unadvertised special?

Also, I picked up Luvs diapers for $6.49 ea and used the $5/1 Luvs coupon and stacked it with a $1/1 target coupon. YEah!!! Diapers for $1.49!!

You can see all my totals on my post here:

8. Kimberly says

Just as an FYI I went to Target today and I wasn’t able to stack a lot of my internet coupons. Most of the newer ones state on them:
    May not be used with any other coupon.

This is something I haven’t noticed before. The cashier was really nice about pointing it out. She said that she just had to take a class on coupon policies because so many people are using them now.

So you may want to take a closer look at the coupons that are printing out. I was unable to do the Chex Mix and the GM Cereals among others.

****************
    Money Saving Mom here: Kimberly, just so you know, your cashier was mistaken. The Target corporate coupon policy listed at the top of the post very clearly states taht you are allowed to use one Target coupon and one manufacturer’s coupon per item. All coupons state that they cannot be used with another coupon, but this means that they can’t be used with another manufacturer’s coupon for that same item. They can, however, be used in conjunction with a Target coupon, per Target’s policy.

I hope that helps!

9. Kimberly says

MSM:
    Hmm, that’s good to know. The coupon policy is posted at every check out isle and she said they are not allowed to accept a Target coupon with a manufacturer’s one that states that on it. Maybe I got an over meticulous cashier. I can try again tomorrow…

10. Kimberly says

I just pulled out my coupons and they state:
    Consumer:
    “No other coupon may be used with this coupon”

Sorry, I had the phrase wrong before. So is this new?

11. Katie says

I just have a question on say the Degree deodorant you say to use 2 1.50/1 manufacturer’s coupons. Are you allowed to do that if the coupon says limit one coupon per purchase on product specified? Does that work to use two in one transaction? I haven’t tried it I just wasn’t sure. Is it because you have one deodorant and one mist? Thanks for the deals!

12. Laura says

I just recently went to Target and bought the Degree deodorant and mist. And i used the $3 Target Q and 2( 1.50/1 ) Q . And yes i was allowed to do that, since i’m stacking them. Well if you are buying two items , then you’ll have two coupons, and the Target coupon is for 2 items anyway. so yes the math is correct.

One question for a similar scenario.
    Does anyne know about the Herbal Essence scenario.
    I’d buy 2 shampoos.
    – BIGI free manufacture coupon
    -$1/1 manufacture coupon
    . How is it logical that i use both coupons. My sister pointed out that technically i’m not buying two products since i’m getting one for free. so how can i use both coupons.
    Please help me explain and figure it out. I don’t want to be embarrassed at the register.
    Thanks, Email me. (laurawalker21@aol.com)

Another really good deal is a Gripit Floss Holder for $6.95 including 50 yards of floss. I’ve used one – http://www.gripit.biz – for 35 years to make flossing faster and easier. These handy devices come with their own floss supply that can be advanced in seconds and refilled from local drug and grocery stores. They also last a lifetime and don’t clog landfills.