$0.50/1 Gold Medal flour and more printable coupons

GMmainimage

Coupons for flour are quite rare, so I was excited about this $0.50/1 Gold Medal flour coupon here which is good on any 5-lb. bag or larger of Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Flour,
Self Rising Flour, Harvest King Better for
Bread Flour, or Unbleached Flour.

There should be some great deals on baking supplies in the next two months because of the holidays, so pair this coupon with a sale and you could score a great deal on flour. Plus, if your store doubles coupons, it will further sweeten the deal.

Thanks, FishMama!

More printable coupons:

$5/1 Neutrogena Acne Therapy System

$1/1 Pillsbury Grands! Frozen biscuits (Thanks, Clipping Makes Cents!)

$10/2 Olay Professionals (Thanks, FarmHomeLife!)

$0.50/1 Reames Frozen Noodles (Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

$0.75/1 Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta (Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

The Frugal Find put together a huge list of printable medicine coupons here which might come in handy during Flu Season right now.

And don’t forget to sign up for the Right@Home newsletter, if you’ve not done so already. They send out frequent emails with high-value coupons for household products and cleaning products–often making the items free or close to free!

Looking for more printable coupons? Check out CoolSavings, Coupons.com, RedPlum, and SmartSource.

Comments

1. Honey says

I think the Blue Bell Ice Cream is on the 3 day sale at my Kroger in Knoxville, TN. It should be $1 or less!

2. Pamela says

Thanks for the flour coupon! My son’s honors class will be making their own version of a chocolate chip cookie and they needed donations…….this came just in the knick of time! :)….This just took the “checking their website before I leave the house” out of the equasion.

Anyone else having trouble printing the Gold Medal coupon? I clicked to print it and it went through the whole process but it never came out of the printer. I’ve had a couple of General Mills coupons do that before. If I choose to print 4 or 5 different ones, sometimes only 2 or 3 come out. Weird.

4. Holly says

Remember the BOGO Dozen egg coupon from last week? Will Target or Walmart take these? My local grocery stores (Weis and Giant PA) will not take printable coupons for free items.

5. Julie Jansen says

The General Mills site won’t let me log in! When I enter my information, it just keeps resetting the login page.

6. Bethany says

I can’t sign in to the eat better america website! I have signed up in the past and even had them send me a new password – it just keeps sending me back to the sign in page!

I, too, am having trouble printing the coupon!! It printed only one of the coupons I selected (bisquick) and then when I hit the back button, it printed that one again and one more (I had selected 5 different ones) Then when I went to the site again and signed in, it told me I already printed the Gold Medal coupon. Can anyone give me any help? Thanks!!

8. Naomi says

I also cannot click on the Gold Metal Flour link. Maybe it is my IE not working properly, not sure though