Want to Make a Full-Time Income From Home?
Sign up for my Free 5-Day Course!
Just type in your name and email address below and I'll get you signed up for this 5-day course—for FREE!

Free Night of Theater–tickets available tomorrow!

On October 15, 2009, theaters from coast to coast will be offering a completely free night of theater. Online ticket reservations begin tomorrow (October 1, 2009) and tickets are limited so you'll want to sign up right away.

Go here to see if theaters in your area are participating.

Thanks, Queen Mother Blog!

What a great idea! I always spend hours, blanching and peeling and either making sauce right then or squashing and freezing the fresh tomatoes. I can hardly wait to try this next time I am blessed with an overabundance of tomatoes. Thank you!

2. Jennifer says

Not all the shows are on 10/15. I think they start that day, but some are later than that. Just in case you’re busy that night, you should still check it out!

3. Amy says

Portland, OR starts at 11am 10/1(today!)
    There are shows on the list that are on 10/8, can we got o those as well or only those on/after the 15th? Anyone familiar with this program?
    Thanks for posting! :)

4. Alison says

here they were available at 12 noon and were sold out of the shows I wanted (yes, I checked about 20!) by 12:15!

5. Karen Eveland says

I love your site. I love saving money. That is why I love the Sav-a-lot in our town. I show there regularly and save tons.

6. AJ says

I participated in this last year in Buffalo, New York and it was wonderful. I wondered when it would be offered again.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy