$1/2 Suave coupon and more printable coupons

All-shampoos-2-300x269

Print a coupon here for $1/2 Suave Professionals shampoo or conditioner. (Thanks, Coupon Cravings!)

These are often on sale for $1, making them $0.50 each after the coupon. We actually use the shampoo as hand soap in our liquid hand soap pumps. At $0.50 per bottle it's less expensive per ounce than any other hand soap I'm usually able to get with coupons. A reader gave me this tip a number of months back and it really does work!

More printable coupons:

$0.50/1 Mt. Olives product (If your store doubles coupons, this could mean free or almost-free pickle relish paired with a sale.)

$0.75/1 Foster Farms Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (Thanks, Abundant Food Savings!)

$1/1 French Meadow Bakery Gluten-Free product

$1/1 Wheat Thins (Thanks, Karin!)

$0.75/1 Little Debbie Cupcakes Family Pack (Thanks, Abundant Food Savings!)

Comments

1. Donna says

The coupon that printed up for me was for $1.00 off any two Suave Professionals products. Do you think it will work for the product you have pictured above? I thikn they are a bit different.
    thanks!

****************
    Money Saving Mom here: Thank you for letting me know that. I changed the picture so as not to confuse people!

Another idea on hand soap is to buy a “foaming” soap like Dial makes or to simply buy an empty bottle. I know both Lemongrass Spa(https://www.ourlemongrassspa.com//forms/frm_shop_item_info.aspx?prod=Q8400) and Pampered Chef sell empties. You can make your own “foaming soap” by filling the bottle with water and shaking with approximately 2 tablespoons of regular hand soap. You could probably use Suave Shampoo too meaning that a $.50 bottle would last an eternity!

3. DawnP says

Not only does this make great handsoap, but also great bubble bath. Used it out of desperation one night and I think it was nicer…

4. Emily says

Heather, my computer freezes up whenever I try to print any coupons from coupons.com. I don’t know why – it used to work fine!

5. Bethany says

same here – the wheat thins one says I need to install the printer but then still doesn’t work.
    another soap saving idea is to 1 time buy foaming hand soap and reuse the bottle when it is empty. to use it you can put like 1 or 2 tbsp of soap and the rest water and it comes out in a nice foam. great saver since my kids fly through the soap!

Wondering about the French Meadow Bakery coupons? When I try to print them, it comes up with having to join and put in an email & password. I know for the other coupons.com coupons, that is not necessary to do. Any ideas?

7. diana styles says

this suave coupon if for the PROFESSIONAL product not the cheap stuff like ones are stating. The proffessional suave product if 4.99 at Safeway, was just there yestrday. and they are not on sale.

8. Becky A says

Thanks for posting the gf coupon! We are all gluten free and this will come in handy! Their products are really good too!

9. Stephanie says

Traci, I printed off the Suave professional coupons today and went to the store. They are different products and my local Giant Eagle wouldn’t use them for the products pictured. The Suave Professional products were $2.29 at my store.

10. Jenn says

I use the bodywashes that I get free after RR’s at Wags as hand soap, and wash my face to help remove makeup to. Just pour it into a empty fancy pump.

11. Amy Kelly says

I might just be “that frugal”, but the new Dawn Direct Foam is the dispensing soap with less waste. You can refill it with 1 part soap and 4 part water. This is the same foam soap dispenser that is sold at Linen stores for 10 bucks or so. And with the good coupons going around for about $1.50 you can get the Dawn Direct Foam for about a dollar. Then just refill it with your choice of soap. I am even using one in the bathroom now with handsoap. It is great and less waste and less money. And I usually get my handsoap free!!! Just a thought for you all.

12. Malia says

I can’t get the Foster Farms one to print at all. It says “Please wait” and then doesn’t do anything. I’ve tried several times today, but no luck.

13. Mary says

If you are having trouble printing coupons try changing the link from FF to IE change the vg to wi or vi
    (if you search the link you should be able to find the letters vg together backspace and insert wi or vi)

14. Jan says

I have several foaming hand-soap pumps (Dial) that I bought on sale, and a kitchen (Dawn direct foam) that I’ve been reloading from a giant Costco (Kirkland) jug. You do have to be sure the soap-to-water ratio is correct or it won’t foam.
    Also, be sure it’s not a lotion soap.
    I filled one spare with a non-creamy shampoo.