$1/1 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls and Toaster Pastries

Grands
Go here (or here) to print a coupon for $1/1 Pillsbury or Grands Sweet Rolls and go here (or here) to print a coupon for $1/1 Toaster Pastries.

If you can find the small 5-count tubes of Sweet Rolls they should be free or almost-free after this coupon. The Toaster Pastries are reportedly $1.83 at Wal-Mart making them $0.83 after this coupon.

Thanks, Alaska Coupon Diva!

Comments

1. Sspence says

I have a coupon for .55/2 toaster pastries. Can I use this $1/1 in conjunction with the .55/2 coupon and get a total of $1.55 off two toaster pastries? (I’ve recently been told by my local grocery cashier that this is fraud?) I want to be legitimate in all of my couponing. Thanks for you help!

********************
    Money Saving Mom here: You would need to buy 3 Toaster Pastries in order to use those coupons since one coupon is off the price of two items. It would be a much better deal to print out two $1/1 coupons and use them on two Toaster Pastries.

Hope that helps!

This coupon says that I have already printed it the number of times allowed, but I haven’t printed one of these that I can remember. Any ideas?

It is because of the other Grands coupon I bet. I bet you could only print two overall for the Grands, whether they were sweet rolls or biscuits. That is the only thing I can think of since it didn’t work for me either!

4. Lauren says

I tried to print them right after you posted this and it keeps on saying that it’s sending it to the printer, but it’s not. Has anyone had any luck with it?

5. WilliamB says

What happens if you freeze the rolls? I don’t eat these products but they look as if they’d be good for houseguests, and the small tubes + coupon would be about free at my store.

If anyone knows, tell me about it. If not, maybe I’ll try it anyway and see what happens.

*********************
    Money Saving Mom here: I’ve heard that you can freeze these. I’ve not tried it myself, but I’ve heard from others who have successfully done so.

6. Judy says

Ugh! Yesterday I printed the Toaster Pastries coupon, redeemed two of them, now I want to go back and print some more, but I keep getting the install the printer coupon software box. I do it, again and again, and it keeps going back to that same box, even tho it’s installed. I then uninstalled it and reinstalled it and same thing. Help!

7. Judy says

Darn! Now I clicked on the other link and it was starting to print, however, then I got the box that said I can’t print anymore. Darn! My kids love the Toaster Strudels and getting $1 off a box (Wal-Mart has them for .98), these were very affordable.

8. Dawan says

I had heard other people say they would freeze well so I tried it. When I went to bake them for some reason they didn’t want to rise enough and were kinda tough.