$1/1 Nestle candy coupon and more printable coupons

Promo120x240_halloween09_candy

Since I've been posting vegetable coupons the last day or two, I figured it was high time for a chocolate coupon!

Go here to print a coupon for $1/1 bag of Nestle candy (11.5 oz. or larger) and $1/1 bag of Wonka candy (11.5 oz. or larger). (Thanks, Abundant Food Savings!)

Print a $2/2 Nabisco 100 Calorie snack packs coupon here (IE) and here (FF).  (Thanks, Cha-Ching on a Shoestring!)

Also, in non-chocolate news, there's also a brand-new really hot rebate just released from SC Johnson giving you $5 for every three products you buy. Best of all, you can do it three times! More details here.

Comments

Nestle worked for me. You have to be a member and enter your password to get it. The 100 Calorie snack coupon told me I’d already printed it-I haven’t. I hate it when they do that.

2. Sarah says

In case anyone’s wondering, the SC Johnson rebate offer starts tomorrow, October 1st. So products purchased before that don’t qualify. Oh, and the rebate form specifies $5 back for every THREE items you buy. Thanks!

3. Damita says

nestle link not working for me either.. and the other link say .. already printed. But I never printed.

It’s not working for me either. All I get is an error message about “debugging” codes not working. Which means the site is el crash-oed for now I think. I’ll try back tommorrow.

5. Jen Werner says

I totally just filled out 2 of the 3 rebates with glade candles i got like 3 weeks ago. And I bought 2 ziplocs today. Now i guess i’ll have to go back to Kmart and get more ziploc and glade candles. my kmart has double coupons this week too. this is a great deal. thanks for posting it!

You should be able to stack the 1.00/1 Wonka candy coupon with the 1.00/1 Target printable on coupons.com to get free gummy candy. Just thought people should know that :-).

7. Lynne Gabriel says

Speaking of rebates, Crystal, I was just curious as to whether you “do” rebates or not? I am thinking of the high value ones like the Back to School one on Kellogg’s products for $10 back or the other one on Keebler products for $20. Thanks!

8. Becky R says

Awesome deal! Last night I combined the $5 off $0 Kmart coupon to get huggies, holiday glade & holiday ziploc’s (with double coupons of course) and Kmart printed the $12 and $5 coupons back, so I will just have to go do this again to send in for the extra $5 rebate now. Couponing life is good this week!

There is a Nestle Coupon for $1 off 2 bags in the currrent Martha Stewart Living and also one ($1 off 2) in the current Family Fun magazine. If you are getting free subscriptions to these you can check there.

10. Gail says

I saw peelies coupons while shopping on Sunday (Cincinnati area) on some Scrubbing Bubbles cans good for $2 off 2. Hope they might be available in other cities !

11. rjane says

OOPS! I only printed one of the SC Johnson rebate forms. I keep trying to click back to the PDF to print 2 more, but I am blocked from getting back. How can I circumvent this? (It must be set up like a coupon site and prevent multiple visits by the same computer.) I do not have access to another computer. Thanks.

12. Lore Cooper says

Happy Birthday! It is neat the way you are choosing to celebrate by sharing. :-) Have a great day!!!!!! and many more.

13. Karen Gronowski says

Thanks for helping our family make ends meet! I’ve learned SO much by subscribing to your site!

14. Pamela Laurie says

I’m not sure if this is the place to leave a comment to enter the give away drawings. I couln’t find another place tp enter so I hope I am right! Happy Birthday and may the Lord bless you and your family.

15. heidih says

Keep trying rjane – I also printed only one and had to go back – I think so many people are on that site it just gets bogged down – it took me a few trys and I did it.