Schwan’s: $10 worth of Free Food–still available!

Freefood-title

I posted about the Schwan's $10 of Free Food offer last week but I found out that it is still working!

Go here and place an order for a any item which is $10 or less. You'll get it for free plus you'll get free delivery!

This offer is limited to the first 500,000 orders. Limit one per household and only good for those who have not placed an order in the last 14 weeks.

Comments

1. charity says

This was quick and easy. I ordered the Fried green beans.Thanks for posting this it will be great.

2. Jessica says

I just went to the link and it tried to charge me, so I cancelled the order. Is there a code for this?

3. Brooke says

we did this over the weekend and got the item delivered yesterday. I did have to pay $1.09 for shipping, but it’s still a good deal. It’s for one item under $10, not $10 of free items, so you have to plan a little better. The only problem is that now they’ll come by every two weeks to see if you want anything. we got a big gallon of ice cream! Yummy!

4. Jennifer says

I ordered on Sunday and my stuff should get here today. I got the 8-2 oz steaks for free ($9.99) but also ordered some other stuff as well. Can’t wait to try it!

5. Lorett says

I ordered two pounds of six-cheese tortellini with this offer yesterday after reading about it on another blog. To my amazement it was delivered this morning, only a little over 24 hours after I placed the order. The delivery man was very pleasant and gave me three coupons that I can use if I decide to order again. There was a one-dollar delivery charge for my location. I’m very happy with this deal and looking forward to trying the tortellini.

6. Lisa says

Just ordered, coming on Thursday. I ended up getting the frozen bread, oatmeal cookie dough and baked potato soup for $10.28, about $3 an item, pretty good deal if you ask me.

7. Ashley says

Thanks so much for this post…I had forgot this was today! I just ordered the 8-2oz steaks (oringinal $9.99) after the promo and free delivery, I have to pay 3 cents for taxes when they deliver. That’ll work for me! :)

8. Mandy says

Too cool! It worked for me, I ordered a bag of frozen meatballs. I really like Shwans, although I’ve never ordered from them myself, hopefully they run good promos so I can keep ordering!

9. Stacie says

Thank you so much for posting this! I just got the burgers and frozen bread dough. Total cost was $5.11, totally worth it. I will be honest with the driver who comes to the door and let them know I just wanted to use the discount, I’m not a repeat customer.

10. Sherri says

I was excited to get the potato soup, but didnt realize it was out of stock temporarily until after i placed my order. hopefully i still get it eventually and for free too. The prices seeemed fair…and very convenient. Does anyone order from them on a regular basis? I wasnt sure how the portions are.

11. Lorie says

I ordered the Fiesta Lime Chicken for Two (9.99) and will have to pay 2 cents at the door for tax. It will be here next wednesday (12th) because that’s when they come through my area! Very excited about this!!

12. Arie says

Just wanted to let everyone know that the free product with a value up to $10 does NOT include sale priced items.

This information is not located anywhere that is easy to find, but I did get guided to the “terms and conditions” page, section 3, paragraph D, which states you are only allowed to use one ‘discount, coupon or giveaway per transaction’.

Bummer.

13. Kim says

Awesome post! I just ordered the tortellini totally free. Can’t wait to get it! Thanks for sharing!!!

14. Kristen says

I have heard great things about Shwan’s ice cream but way to expensive to get on a regular basis. This will be a great treat for my daughters first birthday party and its FREE!!

15. Alison says

Thanks a lot! Cant wait to try the chicken terryaki I ordered. My boyfriend has been wanting to try Schwans so I’m sure he’ll be happy to try it for free :) Wish I would have looked more and gotten the steaks. oh well!

Worked for me, I got the cookies for my son’s birthday party on Sat, and they delivered today. When the boys told him what it was for, he gave us a gallon of ice cream and 6 ice cream sandwiches also as a treat!

Total was $0 and no delivery fee;)

17. Lisa says

I called and the representative told me there is no code – that the deliery person will take the discount when the items are delivered. Hopefully that is correct. My order had a balance when I placed it even though I did navigate through the “free” part. I just selected the “pay when delivered” option. I ordered coffee for $9.99. I LOVE free!

I placed my order online yesterday for 9.99 and received my order today! For FREE- I would think that it was too good to be true if I didn’t do it myself.

19. Chris says

I just ordered the Fiesta Lime Chicken. It looks great and I can’t wait to try it. I love FREE!

20. Connie says

I just ordered meatballs for Friday delivery for FREE. No tax, no shipping, nada. Woot!

It worked for me! I ordered the Summer’s Dream gallon of ice cream for 9.99, and my total was only the .06 sales tax, no delivery fees. I’m expecting yummy ice cream on Monday.

free offer still working! i finally went ahead and placed an order. they’re supposed to show up Tuesday and I indicated in the special instructions for evening only, but we’ll see… it’ll either work or it won’t :)