Have you voted for the Jobes today? *edited*

Have you voted for the Jobes yet today? If not, go do it right now. And encourage your family members and friends to do so as well.

I don't know about you, but I would love to see a blog reader (a
bargain-shopping, couponing, hard-working mom of six, at that!) win
Chick-fil-A for her whole family for a year. And the Jobes are so close to winning and only need about 600 more votes to overtake the contestant currently in first place.

C'mon, moms (and everyone else who reads this blog!), there are only a few more hours left in this contest so let's push the Jobes into first place, okay?!

Go here for more details on this contest and how to place your vote.

This contest is now over. THANK YOU to each and everyone of you who voted. Because of your help, the Jobes came in first place!

Comments

1. Sara says

Okay, my husband and I just voted….How do you see who is winning? I must be missing something…GO Jobes!

***************
    Money Saving Mom here: If you sort by “highest rated” you can see who is in the lead.

They are catching up!! Keep voting, everyone, and pass the word along!

2. Heather N. says

This is not good if we know the person that’s in 1st place…sorry, gotta vote for my friend : )

3. Gracie Cappello says

Wow, they have are only a little behind. I can’t see why the group in front of them is currently winning!!

4. Tina says

Guys, I am totally crying here. I’m humbled. Just got home from a meeting. Came back feeling overwhelmed with the body of Christ (you all). Thank you.

Voted, wish I had noticed the highest rated option first though, took me 59 pages to find them. As of 8:48 central, they are ahead by 149!

6. Robin says

They are ahead by 150 now. I’ve Facebooked and Twittered it. I hope they WIN!!!!!

xo Jobe Family!!!

7. beth says

yeah~ Thanks for letting us know about this so that we could have a part in them winning! As a mom of 6 myself I know what a tremendous treat that prize would be~

8. Tina says

Crystal,

It really is because of all of you. I am truly humbled. You all will never know how much you have blessed us!

****************
    Money Saving Mom here: Tina, I was just one of very many. I’m grateful to have been a part in helping out such a wonderful family; I count it a privilege and an honor!

9. Tina says

We only won by 120 votes. If you voted, you were a HUGE part in our winning. We were up against a Star Wars group with over 4500 members. I’m a mom without any such group! Just my sweet locals and family and church, friends and friends of friends who love us were pulling for us. Sarah (Real Life) goes to my church and posted for me. The power of moms pulling together is quite amazing! Crystal, your posts along with Amy’s link truly saved us! Thank you so very, very, much! I wish I could give each and every one of you a big online hug! The judges still have to look over the pics, but winning the popular vote is absolutely huge! I’ll let everyone know as soon as we hear from CFA the final outcome. Blessings, Everyone!