$1/1 Naked Juice

Nakedjuice

There's a $1/1 any 15.2 oz. Naked Juice coupon available here. It's a PDF coupon available on the manufacturer's website so you should be able to print and use multiple coupons.

These are one of my very favorite splurges, so I am certainly going to be printing and using this coupon. They are all natural 100% juice smoothies and, let me tell you, they are delicious. If only I could figure out a way to make smoothies this good at home!

Thanks, Pocket Your Dollars!

Comments

1. Jessica says

I think I saw these last week at my local grocery store for 3/$11. Once, a few months ago I found them on clearance at Walgreens for $1.69(I think!).

2. Pat says

Yum! I splurge on these once in awhile too! They can be over $3.00 a bottle so they are pricey but SO GOOD.

3. Adriane says

I second Jennifer’s question. I’ve never had these, but I will if they’re inexpensive with the coupon! I love things that other people have already tried :)

4. Teresa says

If you have a store that doubles, it would be even better. Albertsons and Smiths (Kroger affiliate) are doing doubles today and tomorrow up to an extra 1.oo off, so this would be doubled to 2.00.

5. Bridget says

What is/are the better flavor(s)? I have never tried these and if I’m to spend $2 for 1 bottle after coupon, I want to have a good reference. Thanks in advance.

6. Jackie says

I love the blue machine? I thin it is called. Very high in Anti-oxidates. It’s got blueberry and some other berries, delicious!!!

I love these, my favorite of the ones I’ve tried so far is Green Machine. Looks kind of gross because it’s green, but it tastes good.