Want to Make a Full-Time Income From Home?
Sign up for my Free 5-Day Course!
Just type in your name and email address below and I'll get you signed up for this 5-day course—for FREE!

Staples: Free BIC mechanical pencils

Bic pencils
Staples has BIC Matic Grip Mechanical Pencil (5-packs) on sale for $0.25 each this week. Use the $1/2 coupon here to get them free. Or, you can price match at Target and use the $1/2 coupon here to get even more free.

Thanks, The Freebie Blogger!

Does Staples have a limit on how many you can buy? Could I buy 4 packs, and get them all free, or will they adjust my coupon? As a teacher these would be very useful to stock up on.

2. Jolene says

Staples in schuylkill Haven Pa would not accept my coupon because the value of the coupon exceeded the purchase price.

I tried using the Bic coupon at Staples today- it was a no go, but it probably depends on whether the cashier feels like scanning it or not. Oh well, .25 for pencils isn’t so bad!

4. Jennifer says

Just an FYI, the Staples in Carlisle PA would not except the coupon. They said the price of the product has to be more than the coupon, they could not adjust the price of the actual coupon. I’ll try another Staples !!

5. Brea says

Just a note… I wasn’t allowed to get 4 packs of bic pencils because there is a limit of 2 per customer and I wanted to get the most out of my $1/2. So I just bought 2 packs of pencils and 2 pencil sharpeners (also .25) and got all 4 things for free + tax.

Here is the way to get a bunch of items for less than

$5.00 after rebates

1st cut out the spend $30.00 get $5.00 off coupon out of the flyer

2nd grab the two packages of the Hammer mill copy plus paper each are $6.29-$2.30 right away then you get $2.99 using the easy saver rebate final cost $2 for two

3rd grab two packages of Canon photo paper $9.99 each-$7.99 when you do the easy saver rebate equals $4.00 for both after the easy saver rebate

So so far you have spent $7.98 for the Hammer Mill paper and $19.98 for the Canon photo= $27.96 you will need $2.04 of what we call filler products. You can buy 9 of the $.25 items or something $2.04 or above. This will put at $30.21 without tax then you will apply your take $5.00 off $30 coupon for $25.21 out of pocket

You will go home and Click Here

Fill in the rebate form you will get $5.98 total for the Hammermill paper and $15.98 for the Canon photo paper= $21.96

So the total you end up spending is $3.25 without tax

So you will get 2 packs of printer paper, 2 packs of photo paper, and nine other products

7. Ruthy says

I’ve never did price match, so I’m wondering how you get more than 2 free at Target. Please explain. Thanks

8. Rae says

I’m pretty sure that the Target price matching is only in certain test areas. My Target flyer did not have price matching ad in it that week that some did. Also, every Staples that I have ever been to gives a hard time on coupons… the coupon cannot exceed the value of the item, can’t be used on a FAR item, and the newest… cannot be used on sale items since it says “cannot be combined with any other item” (like they wouldn’t let me use the WiteOut coupon the other week because it was on sale and that was an “offer”. It’s so ridulous that I don’t waste my time w/ manufacturer coupons there anymore.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy