Walgreens: Deals for the week of June 28-July 4, 2009

Here are the best deals at Walgreens this week, with thanks to Mercedes for her hard work in compiling these for us. Stop by her blog here to get the full scoop on all the coupons which will be in tomorrow's insert.

WEEKLY DEALS

Pringles–$0.99

Use $1/2 coupon from the 5/17 P&G insert

$0.49 each after coupon

Dawn Dishwashing Liquid–$0.99 after in-ad coupon

Use $0.50/1 coupon from the Homemade Simple coupon booklet (if you have requested this booklet to be mailed to you in the past)

$0.49 each after coupons

Twizzlers–$1.50

Use $1/1 coupon from 6/28 SmartSource insert

$0.50 each after coupon

Oust Air Sanitizer–$2.99

Use $2/1 coupon from the 5/10 SmartSource insert

$0.99 each after coupon

Got 2B Hair Styling Products–on sale Buy One, Get One Free (2 for $5.99)

Buy 2 and use 2 $2/1 printable coupons

$1 each after coupons

Hawaiian Tropic Sun Care products–on sale Buy One, Get One Free (prices start at $8.49)

Buy 2 and use 2 $2/1 printable coupon

As low as $2.25 each after coupon and sale

Purex Complete 3-in-1–on sale Buy One, Get One Free (2 for $8.99)

Buy 2 and use 2 $2/1 coupons from the 6/14 SmartSource inserts

$2.50 each after coupons

WEEKLY REGISTER REWARDS DEALS

Buy 1 Dry Idea deodorant at $2.99, Get $2 Register Rewards

Use $2/1 Dry Idea coupon here

Free plus $1 overage after coupon and Register Rewards

Buy 2 Colgate Total Toothpastes at $2.50 each, Get $2 Register Rewards

Use 2 $1/1 coupons from the 6/07 SmartSource insert or $1/1 printable coupon here

$0.50 each after coupons and Register Rewards

Buy 1 Aquafresh at $1.99, Get $1 Register Rewards

Use $1/1 coupon from the 6/21 SmartSource insert or the $1/1 printable coupon here

Free after coupon and Register Rewards

Buy 2 Gas X or Maalox at $4.99, Get $5 Register Reward

Use 2 $1.50/1 Gas X printable coupons or use $3/2 Maalox coupon from the 6/14 SmartSource insert

$1 each after coupons and Register Reward

Get $3 Register Rewards when you buy $15 in Nabisco/Kraft Products or Get $5 Register Rewards when you buy $20 in Nabisco/Kraft Products

Products included: Ritz Crackers–$2; Chips Ahoy–$2; Capri Sun–$2; Planters Peanuts (12 oz.)–$2; Kraft Deluxe Mac and Cheese–3 for $5; Velveeta Shells and Cheese–3 for $5; Kraft Mayo or Miracle Whip (32 oz.)–$3

Coupons available: $1/1 Capri Sun coupon from the 4/19 SmartSource insert; Use $1/2 Nabisco Cookies coupon from 4/19 SmartSource insert (exp. 6/30); $1/1 off Kraft Miracle Whip coupon from the 6/14 SmartSource insert; $0.75/1 Kraft Mayonnaise (24 oz.) from the 6/21 SmartSource insert; $1.50/2 Velveeta Shells printable coupon

*Deal Idea*

Buy 6 boxes of Velveeta Shells
Buy three boxes of Capri Sun
Buy two boxes of Ritz Crackers

Use 3 $1.50/2 Velveeta Shells coupons

Use 3 $1/1 Capri Sun coupons

Use 1 $1/2 Nabisco cookies coupon

Spend $11.50 out of pocket, Get $5 Register Rewards back

MONTHLY REGISTER REWARDS DEALS

Buy 3 Listerine (500ml) Reach Ultraclean Toothbrush, or Reach Ultraclean Floss at $3 each, Get $3 Register Rewards
Buy 3 and use 3 $2/1 coupons here (not all zip codes show a $2/1, some only show a $1/1 coupon)
Free after coupons and Register Rewards

New to shopping at Walgreens? Start here.

============================

Share Your Deals and Scenarios!

Have your shopping trip planned or did you come up with a great deal
scenario/idea? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link
below. **To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the
links, your link must link directly to your Walgreens deals post. Links
going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog
besides the direct link to your Walgreens deals post will be deleted.**

Comments

1. LilKim says

Does the monthly deal (Listerine) go into effect on June 28th…or would I need to wait for July 1st?

2. betj says

When I click on the coupon for Campbell’s, it says it is no longer available. Just an FYI. :)

3. Michelle says

When I try to use 2 coupons on a B1G1 deal, the cashier always tells me that I can use only one coupon (I guess because I’m getting one item free, already). Is there a written policy about this that I can show cashiers? Or is it a hit or miss situation for everyone?

4. Francis says

When I tried to print the Campbell’s soup coupon it said it was no longer available.

5. Melissa says

I don’t think the $2/1 coupon will work for the Register Reward deal. It’s just for the roll on, which is not tagged as part of the deal at my store. I think it’s also slightly larger than the sizes stated in the ad.

Also, has anyone seen the Capri Sun Sunrise at Walgreens? That’s what the coupon is for, but I haven’t seen it at Walgreens yet.

6. Nancy says

LilKim, they are in effect. My Walgreen’s had them out yesterday (Saturday) so I did the Reach toothbrushes yesterday.

7. cristy says

My Twizzlers coupon says $1 on any Three Twizzlers or Yound & Smylie packages … =(

8. Stephanie Frahm says

Just wanted to add that Kraft BBQ sauce, Kraft Dressing, Country Time Drink Mix 8qt., Crystal Light 8qt and 10 ct to go, and Kraft Jell-0 3oz are all also included in the Kraft Deal. I know there are some q’s out there for a lot of those items as well. Hope that helps!

Thanks for all you do!!

9. Sarah says

Twizzler coupon is for $1/3, not $1/1. Twizzlers are then $1.17 each.

Listerine deal in AZ is buy 2, get $3 RR.

10. Heidi says

My Walgreens would not accept my $2 Dry Idea coupon. THe manager told me that the RR are considered to be a “manufacturers coupon”, and I could not use another coupon. She didn’t know if this would apply to any other RR sale. Nice… Walgreens is becomming a store I don’t shop at much anymore!

11. blessed-with-3 says

The Twizzlers coupon we received here in Indianapolis, IN is for $1 off 3 packages. Did other areas get a coupon for $1 one 1 package of Twizzlers?

12. Melissa says

Does anyone know which Aquafresh coupon from the link that Crystal posted will work with the Aquafresh toothpaste that is on sale? The picture shows the “basic” Aquafresh toothpastes, and the coupons are all for the fancy kind (Advanced, Extreme Clean). Thanks!

13. marysze says

walgreens dry idea rewards catalina did not come. I went to two different Walgreens in Austin, TX and at each bought one dry idea and use the $2 coupon. No $2 rewards came out. I asked to speak to the manager at both stores and they told me that if I use a manuf coupon then the manufacturer does not have to issue the $2 reward.

Walgreens has really tightened up lately!!! I was told the same thing about the RRs being coupons, and they count toward your “one coupon per item purchased” limit. Also, they have really short expiration dates on those RRs, and are strict about that too!! Wags is no fun anymore……..

I was told the same thing about the Dry Idea RR. I was told it will not print if I use coupons that are over the price after RR.
    On a positive note, I have heard a rumor there is to be a new type of program at Walgreens this summer. Just a rumor, but I’ll hold out hope.

16. Del says

Ditto about the RR’s. I’ve been told that if I use a coupon on an item, I cannot get the RR’s. I was told it’s b/c they don’t want us to make money on an item. I wonder if they have an official policy on this somewhere.

17. Brooke says

I haven’t had any trouble using coupons and getting RR’s, but I didn’t shop this week. Is this very recent, like today that the policy changed?

I was disappointed to find the my cartridge refills went from $10 for black to $12.99. Price change posted in a little sign. Darn.

18. Nancy says

I’m having problems with the RRs as well. I had two cans or Pringles and a $1/2 coupon, Aquafresh toothpaste with a $1 coupon, a box of Puffs on sale for 99cents and a $3 RR. They would not take my RR because it exceeded the value of the Puffs. Since I used a manufacturer coupon on the Pringles and the toothpaste, the RR counted for the Puffs. So I voided the whole thing! It seems things have changed.

19. Kim says

Walgreens does have new rules as of this week. I just tried a Dry Idea tonight with a $2 coupon and the RR did not print. The manager came over and said what was said above. They will not pay us to buy a product. If we use a mfr coupon, then the RR will not print on that item. I asked for a refund and got my coupon back as well. Apparently, there’s a whole new policy on coupons and RRs. I agree that it’s just becoming too difficult to shop at WAGS anymore, which is fine because there are plenty more stores that want my coupon business. I was pleasantly surprised at my Rite Aid experiences this week with coupons. They were awesome! :)

20. Kim says

I just called WAGS corporate, and Ms. Nadine said there is nothing new about their coupon and RR policies at all. She thanked me for the call and said she’d look into why all these stores across the country are making changes. She said we cannot control the WAGS RR promotions nor the coupon amounts, so it’s not right that the stores won’t allow us to get our RRs when using a coupon. The WAGS customer service number is 1-800-WALGREENS if you need to voice a concern.