CVS: Always Infinity Pads for $0.99 (unadvertised deal)

Always
Always Infinity Pads are normally $10.79 at CVS but they seem to be ringing up for $4.99. Use the $4/1 coupon from the 6/7 P&G insert to get them for $0.99!

Note that these may not be marked as $4.99 at your store so you'll want to scan them at the price checker to see if they are ringing up at $4.99 at your store.

Thanks, Shellie!

Comments

1. Jess says

I’m sorry I’m new to this stuff and I don’t understand what you mean by 6/7 P&G insert. where do I find that?

2. Faiza says

Jess: She is talking about the June 7th Sunday Newspaper Insert for the Procter and Gamble coupons. The Always Infinity coupon for $4.00 can be found in that insert. If you get the Sunday Paper weekly, you should have that coupon.

3. zina says

It is the proctor and gumbel insert that you find in the sundays paper. 6/7 means the one we found in the paper sunday the 7th of this month. It is like a game, we collect the paper and hope for sales. If you are new to this start with buying the sunday paper, preferably two insert a week ( at least).

4. Sally says

My teen tells me these things are the “next generation” in feminine protection. She says they are so much better than regular pads by a long shot. I got both the regulars and the overnights (big boxes) for the $4.99 price–after coupon, just $0.99.

Thanks for sharing!

5. jamie says

i got these on another deal in the past and they gave me a yeast infection. just a heads up for anyone sensitive out there…it’s the first one i’ve ever had due to a pad. eeeek!

6. Kim says

Thanks for sharing this! I got lucky and got a $5/$30 from the coupon machine so I bought 6 boxes and paid less than $4. How exciting – huh? :)

7. Maggie says

Got this today. Not marked at my store either, but quite a nice deal when paired with the free Soyjoy bars and the $5/$30 coupon that printed off

8. Connie says

Not marked at my store either so I scanned one – bingo! Yes, they are the larger size.

9. Rachael says

these are especially wonderful pads if you’ve just had a baby! thanks for the heads up on these!

10. sandra says

these are new and really work great, but like the person above, I ended up with a bad skin reaction, I looked on the internet, and there are lots of people who cant use this product. use at your own risk!

11. Shelley says

I hope this deal is still working tomorrow when I can get to CVS, love these pads for the extra heavy days! Thanks for posting so many awesome deals!

12. Kristina says

Thank you SO much for posting this wonderful deal!! I’m going back to get another pack tomorrow.

This deal didn’t work for me in Nevada. It might just be regional in other parts of the country (the thermacare ECB also doesn’t work here)

14. Lauren says

Anyone in California have it work? I’d like to go, but if it isn’t working….i’d rather save myself the trip!

15. alice says

this worked in WV! And even though it was an unadvertised special, and I’m not sure how long it will last, I ordered some coupons from ebay. Do you know if you can get a raincheck with this kind of deal?

16. Lacey says

It is working in TX.

Alice, yes you can get a raincheck. Take a large box of the one they are not out of to the front. Have them scan it to see that yes it is really $4.99. My store was out of the overnights, so I got a raincheck. Also, if you buy the last of one of the varieties, be sure and get a raincheck. You know we will probably get more of these coupons in the future.

17. Lisa says

Just got back from CVS…this deal works in Michigan! :) I got a 28-count Always Infinity Overnight Pads. They were $10.79, minus $1.80 in Instant Extracare Coupons, minus $5 for the unadvertised sale price, minus $4 for the P&G coupon in the 6-7 insert, yay for paying $0.99!! Here’s how my entire purchase broke down:

Always Infinity 28-count Pads: $10.79
    Herbal Essences Family-Size Shampoo: $7.99
    Herbal Essences Family-Size Conditioner: $7.99
    Peanut M&M’s: $1.79
    Colored notepad: $2.49
    Birthday card for nephew: $2.99

Total: $36.08 with tax

After the $4 coupon, EC savings for both the pads and the shampoo/conditioner ($2 a bottle), I used the $10 off from the sunglass ECB mistake, divided into 2 purchases so I could use the $4 ECB from the Herbal Essences, I paid a grand total of:

$6.52

This is one of my first purchases using the coupon stacking and my ECB together, so I’m proud of getting $30 off. Thanks for the great info!! :)

18. Erika says

It worked in Clearwater FL. I used 2 $4 coupon and one $3 coupon (I received from requesting a sample). $5 is not bad, especially as I will need these in a few months when I have my baby. Thanks!

19. Heather says

It worked for me in NC! Sweet deal, i have been wanting to try these but they are sooo expensive

Worked here in NC.

I bought 5 boxes @4.99 each
    I used 4 $4.00 off coupons and 1 $1 off coupon.

I also had $6 in ECBs left over from last week to use and $3.15 on a gift card.

My total after everything was .08 cents

They had several more boxes left at the store (didn’t clean ‘em out) Thanks for the heads up on this deal!

21. MeghanM says

Worked in AZ..it wasn’t an advertised sale but when it rang up they were $4.99 each. Bought the big boxes – worked for both regular and heavy flow. This deal made my week!

22. michelle norris says

Totally worked in Virginia Beach this morning! I’ve been wanting to try these but they are pricy if you know what I mean!!! Thanks again for sharing such a great deal!

I think the reason these are on sale is the ad says Always Pads 20-48 ct $4.99. What is pictured isn’t the Infinity ones but they are Always pads!! :)

Worked for me last night I got 2 boxes for .99 each ($4 P&G coupon, then $3 ECB and $1 P&G coupon). Thank you so much for letting me know about this deal! :) (I’ll probably ad match one tonight at Wal-Mart since I’ll be closer there than CVS.)

24. Alisha says

Snagged the deal in Valpo Indiana! WAhoo!!! THank you ma’am! This is our third and final baby and I am planning on having many many more periods after this baby is born. ;0)

It’s Friday June 26th, and this deal was still working in NC! Got me a 32 count box, regularly priced $10.29, on sale for $4.99. Used my $4.00 coupon and paid 99 cents plus tax!

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS DEAL!!!