Babies R’ Us: 4 6-packs of Wateroos for $0.47

Wateroos

Have you heard of Wateroos before? They are kid's juice-box-type drinks only they are all-natural fruit-flavored purified water. As a mom, I was especially excited to learn that they do not contain any artificial anything.

If you've not tried these before, this week is the time to do so because you can get 4 6-packs of them for $0.47 at Babies R' Us. Here's how:

Buy 4 6-packs of Wateroos for $3.49 each–on sale Buy One, Get One 50% off (prices might vary slightly around the country)
Send in your receipt and this rebate form here to receive a $10 gift card to Whole Foods or Babies R' Us
$0.47 plus tax for 4 6-packs after the sale and gift card

Thanks, Coupon Geek!

Comments

1. Jennifer says

We have a Babies R Us really close to us so I stopped in after I picked my daughter up from day camp. We got the 4- 6 packs for this! Thank you so much for telling us about this deal! Funny story- the cashier insisted that the $3.49 was for ONE juice box and scanned each box individually even though it was shrink wrapped in a 6 pack. My bill was almost $90! I kindly asked to speak to a manager and it got taken care of. :)

2. Tara says

I also found these at HEB for 2/$5. They also had the berry flavor on clearance for $1.67.

These were free plus overage at my BRU…they were not only running the BOGO 1/2 off sale, but also had a 2/$6 promo going on. I got 4 for $9.72-thanks for sharing!

4. Kim S says

Same here 2/6 promo then 2 for 1.74 each. Great deal! I am in Atlanta area. Wish they had the berry flavored ones we just had plain and I got the last 4 boxes!

5. Blaire Ruch says

Thank you so much for posting this, Crystal!

I am actually on vacation at Virginia Beach (loved the blogging on beach food savings, btw), so this is going to be perfect for the rest of our days on the beach, as well as the 3 days of driving back to Kansas! Just got back from a trip to BRU and also got four 6 packs of the apple flavor for $9.48! The .52 overage almost pays for the tax and stamp!

They also had Disney Princess (Thomas the Tank Engine too) birthday party invitations on sale for .78, and my daughter’s birthday is next month! Woohoo!

:) Blaire

6. Sarah Arrieta says

Jennifer where at HEB did you find them. I look at my HEB but no luck. Your help would be greatly appreciated. I’m going to stop at another one near my work to see if I have any luck there.

Thanks

7. Heather D says

That was a pretty sweet deal. My BRU had them on sale BOGO 50% off, and they were also on a special promo, 2 for $6. It ended up being less than $10 in the end. All they had were apple flavored ones, but my girls love apple stuff, so that’s just fine.
    Thanks!

8. Aprel D says

I live in Dallas/Fort Worth. They have discontinued the product in this region. They will be hard to find here. BRU in Hurst and Lewisville are completely sold out.

But they do carry some in the TRU if they have not sold all their stock.

9. Caroline says

Thank you so much for posting this deal! I got 4 packs last night – 2 apple and 2 plain water. Looks like a great product!

10. Anna says

I just picked these up, great deal. They also were just marking down their swimsuits %40 off. I got one for my son for $6. also huggies swimmers were on sale for 7.49 and i used a $3 pull up coupon and got them for 4.49. We are set for vacation!!

11. Emma K says

I just came from my Babies R Us in TN and they had them 2/$6 and Buy One get one 50% off. I really had to search for them though and they were in the water section.

I was able to use the BOGO 50% and the 2 for $3 offers combined at BRU to get 4 6-packs for $9.47 after tax. :) I now have some free drinks for the kids at my daughter’s birthday party! :)

13. Priscilla says

I went to the ToysRus/BabiesRus store in my area in Racine, WI they only had 3 of these left….and were not going to be getting any more. An employee told me they were no longer going to be carrying them. They were regularly $3.49 but on sale 2 for $3 and when she price check them for me they did come up b1G1 50% off even though the shelf didn’t have the b1g1 50% off marked.

Ugh, they’ve pulled the offer before I could complete the form!

“We’re very sorry, but due to high demand and limited gift card quantities available for this offer, we are not accepting new Gift Card Offer forms at this time. If you’ve already completed an Offer form, please mail it to the address on the form. And remember, gift card quantities are limited so send your form in soon!”

I bought the juice boxes yesterday and was going to print out the form after purchasing them (so tired of wasting ink on things i can’t find in the stores!), but now they took the form down! like others have mentioned, if you have a copy of the form you could send me, i’d really appreciate it! Thanks so much!!! nystraldjo@hotmail.com