$2/1 A.1. Steak Sauce–available again!

A1
If you didn't get a chance to print out your $2/1 A.1. Steak Sauce coupon before the print limit was exceeded last week, it's been reset and you can now print it again here. The small bottles of A.1. Steak Sauce are only $2.09 at many Target stores making them $0.09 after the coupon.

Thanks, Mercedes!

Comments

1. Pat says

It wouldn’t let me print. It flashed a very quick message of invalid print request. Any suggestions?

2. Laurie A says

I tried to print this twice. First time received a stern “Fraudulent coupon printing detected” message…AS IF! LOL

Second time it told me I had exceeded my print limit.

I did print it out before, so they may have only increased the limit for those who didn’t get it the first time, but not reset it for those of us who did.

3. susan says

I asked this before, but forgot what thread I asked it on. Does anyone else have problems with the smart source coupons not printing? They load, my printer says they are going to print, I get the screen that says they printed, but all that happens is that a piece of paper runs through the printer without anything printing.

I have emailed smart source repeatedly, but all I ever get is a generic reply that never answers my question. I HATE SMART SOURCE!!!!! I have no problems with any other site. Is there any solution to this problem?

This time I got the message that I had already printed this coupon. Of course, I hadn’t, SINCE NO SMART SOURCE COUPONS EVER PRINT FOR ME!!! AGGGGHHHHH!

4. Andee Young says

My computer tells me that I need Java to print these coupons…I’ve tried going through the process multiple times to reinstall it but it always thinks that I don’t have it so I can’t print these coupons either…anyone have any suggestions?

5. Dawn says

I had to print through Mozilla Firefox. I don’t know if it is the most recent windows/vista update that maybe messed up the java in explorer or what?? Try firefox :)

6. beth says

to get it to print twice, i had to print, then close it all up, start over again, and it select print again from the youtube screen. it took awhile to load, but it worked. too bad A1 is 4.00 a bottle at target in alaska!!! oh well…still half off!

7. Kendra at New Life On A Homestead says

Didn’t print for me using Mozilla or Explorer. Bummer! Anyone know what I can do to get it to print?

8. Sally says

I didnt print for me it said fraudulant print and then i went back to youtube page and the coupon link is now gone on both my firefox and i.e.

9. Linda Anderson says

I have trouble with smart source. I click on the coupons I want, and it prints any coupon but….. maybe I should click on the ones I don’t want…hhhmm