$0.50/1 Dole canned fruit–new coupon

Dole
The $0.50/1 Dole canned fruit coupon is back! Go here to print it (or here in IE). Use your browser's back button to print it twice. If your store doubles $0.50 coupons, this should make for free canned fruit when coupled with a sale.

I used this coupon last time it was available to get 2 cans of Dole mandarin oranges for free plus overage as they were on sale for $0.79 each.

Thanks, Freebies 4 Mom!

Comments

I love your blog and check it everyday (a couple of times a day), so thank you very much! The other day you did a post about other money saving blogs and where the creators of the blogs are located, I live outside of Memphis TN and wanted to see if anyone responded that lived near there?

2. Elisabeth says

I cannot print the coupon, it says I have already printed the number of times allowed, yet I haven’t even printed it?? My grocery store usually has a can of manderin oranges (which my daughter loves) for 0.77 and they double coupons up to 0.99 so I could get a free can if I could get the coupons to print…. :( hope it is fixable!

3. Beth says

I got the same message that I’d already printed it (not). However, if you click the “help” link at the bottom right hand side, there is a form to have the coupon mailed to you.

4. heidih says

WOW! That’s the first time anyone ever pointed out that help link below the print the coupon button. I had seen it before but thought it would just lead me to another list of things to do when coupons don’t print and most of the time they don’t work. So, Thank you, Beth. I clicked on it and they are mailing the coupons. That is so wonderful. There are so many coupons that don’t print I am going to use that over and over.

5. Bethany says

says I already printed it too and I haven’t. it did that for another coupon today but I don’t remember which one

6. Kim says

I think it is an old coupon. I printed one months ago, and now it is telling me that I have already printed it. I don’t think it has been refreshed for quite some time. :(

7. Miranda says

I got the same as the other ladies, “printed to many” could you post when it gets refreshed. Thanks.

8. jerry says

thanks for the tip mom. With your tip it only right that i provide you another. You can alot of money by switching to a prepaid wireless distributor rather than spending money on minutes you dont need. I used Net10 and i have save alot of money in the past year

9. Julieann says

BTW- this q from Freebies4Mom prints on the bottom of the page!!! I lost my first q by using a recyled half sheet.

10. Marnie says

Heather’s link worked for me on Explorer, but not FireFox. Try both to see if it will work! Thanks for posting!!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy