Kroger: Huggies deal

KrogerHuggies

Kroger stores are currently running a promotion through May 30, 2009 where you'll save $3 off your order instantly when you purchase $15 or more of Huggies products. There are $3/1 Huggies coupons here and there were also $1.50/1 coupons in the 05/17 inserts. In addition, if you are signed up for the Huggies mailing list, they recently sent out a flier packed with coupons including $3/1 Huggies diapers.

Many stores have the diapers on sale for $8.99 package, so if you buy two packages and use two coupons plus get the $3 instant discount, you'll get the diapers for less than $6/package, if not cheaper, depending upon what coupons you have.

In addition, you can also submit your receipt to the Caregiver's Marketplace to get a $0.75 rebate per package.

Thanks, Utah Deal Diva!

Comments

1. Julie says

I haven’t seen the Huggies Pure and Natural at my Kroger, which means I can’t use the $3 coupons. Wish I could! I’ve been stocking up for baby shower gifts at church!

2. Bekah says

I think last week there was a $3 coupon you could load onto your Kroger’s card as well, making it $3 to $4.50 per pack if it’s still available.

3. becalive says

I am going to try this one out. I havent found any good deals for diapers for couple of months now. This looks like a good one. :D thanks

4. Sarah says

Does anyone know how the cellfire and shortcuts decide which discount to apply? I have a $3/2 and a $1/1 and a $1.50/1, so if I buy 2 packs, will I save $3 or the $1 plus the $1.50?

5. Jen says

My Kroger doesn’t have the Pure and Natural either :-( But, combined with the Shortcuts and cellfire Huggies loadables it was still a good deal. FYI, you can get two rewards per transaction.

6. beth says

my kroger doesnt have the pure and natural diapers either. ive only seen those at walmart!

7. kim says

i was gunna mention the loadables too… my kroger will take the $3 off of any huggies since they dont have the pure and natural, you may want to try.

8. cheapsk8mom says

I heard that Pull Ups ($8.99) are also a part of this deal – in that same mailer were $5 off coupons!!

Plus there are cellfire and shortcuts e-coupons for pullups and huggies all the time to load to your kroger card for additional savings!

9. nichole says

I did this today and it worked great I didnt even know about it until I looked at the reciept. I did a pack of pull ups and a pack of diapers used a $5 off pull ups and a shortcuts $2 off pull ups and a diaper mf ip $2 from an email and the shortcuts $1.50 plus the sale price and extra $3 it was so dirt cheap best deal in a while!~

10. Becky says

Does anyone know if the total has to be $15 BEFORE or AFTER coupons? When I tried to do the instant $3 off their Comforts diapers, it didn’t work because I used coupons. *shrug*?

11. Amy says

I’ve found that the Huggies Pure and Natural are quite a bit more expensive, but there is a post (5/21) on Baby Cheapskate (www.babycheapskate.com) with a printable coupon for $2/any Huggies Brand diaper product. The coupon expires 7/30/09, and I was able to print 4 of them.
    Hope that helps!

12. Carrie says

I was wondering the same thing about what coupon was going to come off from Cellfire vs. Shortcuts.

I did this deal tonight and here’s how it worked out for me.

2 Little Movers sz 4
    1 Snug & Dry sz 4
    1 Pull-ups sz 2-3T

All were on sale for $8.99, so the total was $35.96 before any discounts.

I had two $2 off Little Movers coupons (wish I’d had the ones for $2 off any diaper), 1 $1.50 off any Huggies Dipes, and a $5 off Pull-ups I just got in the mail last week.

I had loaded a $3/2 dipes on my cellfire, $2/1 off pull-ups on Shortcuts, and $1/1 on cellfire loaded. I believe I had the $1.50 one loaded also, but it used the $1 instead.

Then the $3 came off twice.

That made my total for 117 diapers–$15.46 or $0.13 per diaper!

I’ll submit for the .75/pkg from Caregivers Marketplace and will take it even further down to just under $0.11 per diaper!

Thanks for the heads up on the AWESOME deal! I’ve been waiting for a good one!

13. Julie says

The $15 is before coupons and tax….. hope that helps! (Wipes are good for this deal as well!)

14. Leah says

The $3 comes off instantly, before you even hand the cashier your coupons.

I got 3 packs of diapers, a pack of wipes and some lotion on Wed. I had 3 $3 off dipes Q’s plus a $1.50 off wipes & $1.50 off lotion Q’s. Add that to the cell fire/shortcuts & instant savings & my total was only $14.

I was really excited by that price!

For those with the pure & natural Q’s they are on sale at Walmart right now for about $9.75. There are fewer diapers in each jumbo but with the $3/1 Q’s that makes a significantly better deal.

15. Andrea says

I did the deal yesterday. It took 2- $3/1 off coupons & $2/1 (pull ups) & $1.50/1 (diaper) coupons I had loaded from shortcuts. So I paid $2.50 for Pull ups & $2.99 for Diapers.
    I was too excited about it!!

16. Sarah says

If you plan to do this deal with e-coupons (shortcuts and cellfire) make sure that your diapers are rung up consecutively! Here’s why:

I bought 2 jumbo packs for $8.99 each. The Kroger $3 off worked great. I used 2 $2/1 coupons. But my Shortcuts $1.50/1 came off instead of the $3/2 cellfire.

I think that the reason is that the checker rang up one pack of diapers, then another unrelated item, so then the Shortcuts came off, then one more pack of diapers.

Still a good deal, but I’ve put in a dispute with both Shortcuts and Cellfire to see if they can do anything. I hope this helps someone else!

17. Dominique says

My store did not have the huggies natural diapers, but I used the $3 off 1 printable on huggies pull-ups and they scanned without any problems.

18. Emilee says

Just wondering if anyone had an issue with this. My Kroger (in Indiana), didn’t have this deal, but instead the Comforts brand. Thanks!

19. Melanie says

Woo Hoo!! What a deal! I bought 2 Pull Ups for $8.99 each. It took off the $3 instantly. My Shortcuts coupons then came off ($2. each). I used the $5 off 1 PullUps from the mailer and a $3 coupon that had recently expired (though my Kroger will take it if it does not beep) which brought my total to $2.98 for TWO PACKS OF PULL UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Faiza says

Used the $3 coupon. My Fry’s(kroger) did not have the pure and natural diapers so I asked the cashier if I could still use the coupon on the regular huggies and she said as long as it was a huggies coupon, there was no problem.

21. Kaitlin says

Does anyone know if there’s a limit per transaction for this? (i.e. Can I buy 6 packages and get the $3 taken off 3 times?) Or, do I need to complete 3 transactions?