Target: Special K cereal and crackers for $0.39/box

Special K

Now that you have an abundance of Kellogg's cereal coupons, here's one way to use them: Target is running a deal this week that when you buy 5 Special K products, you'll get a $5 Target gift card.

Buy any combination of 5 Special K cereals or crackers at $2.39 each
Use 5 $1/1 coupons here, here, here, or from the 4/5 RedPlum insert
Spend $6.95 plus tax out of pocket
Get a $5 Target gift card
$0.39 per box after coupons and gift card

Thanks, Christy!

See more Target deals for this week here.

Comments

1. Eden C. says

oooh thanks. the crackers will be good. i already have 50+ boxes of totally free cereal here. (i am looking for people to give it away to.) thanks for posting! hubby will be happy to have crackers…

2. Tatiana says

If your area happend to get the $1.50/1 Kellogs cereal. Your OOP would be $4.45 and then get back a $5 gift card.

3. stacy says

This is great, cant wait to go get this. I still have my gift card from the candle i purchased a few weeks ago, so this is going to help with the oop. Love this site….

4. Tara says

I have a question…I have a coupon that printed out at the register at Target for $1 off any Special K product. Can I combine that coupon w/ a man. coupon?

Thanks for another great deal with a Target gift card. Quick question regargin the gift cards…do you turn around in the same transaction and use the card? When I bought the candles last week at Target and tried to give them my gift card to get them virtually free they gave it back to me and told me I had to use it on my next visit. Is there something I can say to get them to let me use it on the transaction right away? Or is it policy that they have to say that? Just wondering if you’ve had the same problem. Thanks!

6. Melissa says

My target allows me to break my stuff into 2 transaction. I get my gift card int he first and apply it to the 2nd. Good Luck!

7. Beth says

I went yesterday and did three transactions. I bought five boxes of cereal first. Then five Special K breakfast bars and used the gift card from the cereal. Then I bought the 100 calorie snacks, bleach, All laundry soap, apples, pringles, and two sippy cups. Total was only $12 for all of it! I saved over $63! I love coupons and I love this site for all the free, great tips! But mostly I love how God provides for my family!

Oh THANK YOU for the three links! Yesterday I could not for the life of me find that last Special K coupon- I had only four. Even though it was only a dollar, it was driving me crazy! This is awesome, now I have 16 more coupons… we’ll be stocked on cereal for like 6 months! lol!

9. Denise says

If you shop at the commissary (military), several of these cereals are on sale for $1.79 or $1.99. They then have another coupon for buy 3 Kellogg’s cereals, you get milk for free (any size). So today I got 6 boxes of cereal and two gallons of milk all for $5.14….not bad!

10. Lisa says

Stop & Shop in NY has Frosted Flakes on sale for $1.88, plus they have 4 coupons which double your coupons that are $1.00. I got 4 boxes for free plus .12 per box overage!