More Kellogg’s coupons!

Kelloggs-Family-Assort
I guess today is the day for cereal coupons!

Not only can you get eight different Kellogg's cereal coupons here (two of each by using your browser's back button) but you can then go here and get two more of each of these eight different coupons.

Thanks, Wicked Cool Deals!

Comments

This is perfect timing because the Letter Carriers’ Food Drive is Saturday, May 9. If your local office is participating, the carriers will pick up your bags of food right at your doorstep.
    With these Qs, Kellogg’s cereal is 99 cents at Dominick’s/Safeway this week, and I guess there is a deal coming up at CVS next week as well.

Thank you!!! Cereal can be so expensive and it’s such an easy lifesaver to have for the kids on busy mornings. This is great!

3. Lacey says

Is anyone having trouble printing today? I keep getting an “install coupon printer”. We do, but it won’t complete the installation. I keep getting an error about an unamed file.

If anyone has a clue, please help! : )
    Lowry517@aol.com

4. lisa says

These let me print three times each. Wonder if there’s a glich in the system right now or something. Yippie!!

5. Lady Di says

Thank you loads. Safeway only had Raisin Bran on sale but will consider it for the upcoming food drives.

6. Honey says

Also people might have gotten their samples of miniwheats which had a bunch of $1 coupons and a b1g1f!

7. Nicole C. says

I know what you mean Sherri! But if you print one at a time you can cancel after the coupon prints to save ink.

8. Aubrey says

Does anyone know why these will only let me print them once? I have tried using the browser back button and I have tried using the “Back to Coupons” button on the coupon website.

9. Susan Wright says

I haven’t been able to get to the kellogg’s site for 2 days now. anyone else having trouble?

10. Natalie says

Thanks to this tip AND the fact that our local store (Martin’s in Maryland) was not only doubling $1 coupons AND giving $4 back at the register when you buy 4 boxes of Kelloggs cereal (unlimited amount as long as it was divisible by 4), I saved $3 on each box of cereal making them all free or under 78 cents! I saved $71! Thanks again!!

11. erin says

A lot of these cereals are on sale this week at Hy-Vee for 1.58 this week. At Dillons they are 1.98 I believe.