Borders/Seattle’s Best Coffee: Free 12 oz. beverage!

Seattles-best
Oh, I'm excited! Borders just released a brand-new coupon and it's a sweet one. Go here to print your coupon for a free 12 oz. beverage from Seattle's Best Coffee. No purchase necessary! Good through May 6, 2009. One coupon per customer.

I think my husband and I are going to have to sneak in a date to Borders here in the next few days!

A huge thanks to Heather for finding this wonderful coupon!

Comments

1. Debbie says

awesome coupon – I’ll have to head out there tomorrow. i don’t need many excuses to go get a coffee – especially if it is free!

It says ont eh screen “onyl your coupon will print” which makes me wonder if this is intended just for one person and not for broad redistribution??

********************
    Money Saving Mom here: No, that is referring to the fact that only the coupon–not the whole page–will print. Since the fine print says nothing about it being only for one recipient and since past coupons of this nature from Borders have been able to be used by anyone, I think there should be no problem with this one either–especially since it is hosted directly on the Borders website.

Hope that helps!

3. Rachel says

oh sweet! I just realized my last ones for the bogo drinks expired. I head to borders with the kids about once a week to hang out and read books. mommy’s getting coffee!

Was it you who asked if Borders was doing a summer reading handout?

I have the flier, but it’s a little confusing.

It basically says if you are 12 and under and read any eight books from 5/26/09-8/31/09 you get a coupon(the flier turns into a coupon)to choose a 4.99 reading challenge item which would be a savings of 50% or more.

I wish it listed what the stuff was, and/or the prize was free.

5. Jean says

Does anyone know if this is for “regular” coffee or also Iced, flavored coffee? I noted that any added syrups are xtra.

Just curious. Hey, Free is free – Thanks Crystal!
    :-)

I think you can add a syrup or espresso shot for free – I think the note about the customer adding a syrup refer to the steps the employee needs to take to make it free also. Last time they had one of these, I got a pumpkin latte free and my stepson was able to get a mocha for free using the coupon with me on the same visit.

7. Abby says

I just went and she said it was for any type of coffee. I got a mocha, a friend got a latte, and another one got an iced one. It was great! Thanks!!!!

8. Susan says

Hurrah! I went today while my cousin had my little guy, and I got a book (40% off) and a free mocha! Thanks so much for letting me know about this coupon!!

9. Jennifer says

THANK YOU! Border’s is our favorite place to go for a coffee date, and even more fun when there are great coupons to use! :)