Want to Make a Full-Time Income From Home?
Sign up for my Free 5-Day Course!
Just type in your name and email address below and I'll get you signed up for this 5-day course—for FREE!

$2/1 V8 Fusion and more printable coupons

Go here to print a coupon for $2/1 bottle of V8 Fusion. These are priced around $2.99 at Wal-Mart and Target (as well as many other stores when there is a sale) making them $0.99 after the coupon. (Thanks, Lisa!)

More printable coupons:

Join the Land O' Lakes Simple Rewards Club and you can print out coupons for
$0.55/1 butter, $0.55/1 buttery spread, $1/1 cheese, $0.75/1 half
& half, and more! (Thanks, Michelle!)

Get Reynold's Wrap free after rebate with this form here (available on April 22, 2009 only–sign up to receive an email notification when the offer goes live. Thanks, Mercedes!)

Save $5 off of any $25 or more purchase at Babies R Us

1. Lauren says

The V8 coupon isn’t working for me. I can go to the link, but it won’t print (my printer is fine though). Hmmm…anyone else? It’s just saying “Please wait….”.

2. Jeremiah says

I think these are on sale at my local Michigan Meijer for 2/$5.00 making them $.50 each after coupon. I’ll be trying this afternoon.

3. Peggy says

Lauren: the same thing happened to me when I tried printing with firefox. I switched to Internet Explorer and it worked.

4. Jenn says

Note: if you have a Meijer near you, print the Meijer mealbox coupon for $1/2. That will make these free! Unfortunately, our Meijer did not carry the correct flavors to correspond with the $2/1 mfr. coupon:(

5. Debbie says

When I pulled up the Babies R Us coupon, it specifies “Excludes diapers, formula, etc.” Am i missing something?

6. rebekah says

Just an fyi: the bru coupon can NOT be used on diapers. It says it on the coupon. ( :

Money Saving Mom here: It looks like they changed the wording on the coupon to now exclude a number of items. :( Thanks for the heads’ up on that.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy