Target and Wal-Mart: Huggies deals

If you don't need any more Huggies diapers, there are two other great deals to be had with the Huggies $5/1 Gentle Care coupon.

Huggiesgentlecarewipes1

Target has a 184-count package of Huggies Gentle Care Sensitive Wipes for $5.99. Use the $5/1 coupon to get them for $0.99 per package. (Thanks, Mercedes!)

Changing-pad-gc-small

Also, Brittany found Huggies Gentle Care Changing Pads at her Wal-Mart store for only $2.82. She used the $5/1 coupon to get these for free plus she got over $2 of overage to use towards her other grocery purchases! (Thanks, Brittany!)

Comments

1. celeste says

Isn’t the coupon only for diapers?

****************
    Money Saving Mom here: No, the coupon is good on any Gentle Care product from Huggies.

2. Maureen says

The Gentle Care wipes deal worked for me at Target this evening. Great price for a good product that will work well on my son’s sensitive skin. Thanks, Crystal (and Mercedes)!

WOW! I would have NEVER thought to use them on wipes! That’s great since my youngest is out of the size 2′s (gentle care is for n, 1 and 2′s only).

4. suzanne says

I used two coupons at Target…..no beeps. It says right on there any Gentle care products. Great find. Thanks!

I just got back from Target and had 2 great finds! They had the Sutton and Dodge London Broil steak at $1.99/lb. I was able to find 8 packages right at 1 lb, so all were FREE using the current $2 target coupon! This normally would have been $40 worth of steak! Also, the Gillette shaving gel is on sale for $1.66. I used $2/1 Gillette coupon to get these for FREE plus a $0.34 overage! I also picked up some broccoli for $1.29 using the $1 off vegetable target coupon, not great but better than full price.

yesterday we found 5lb packages of ground beef on sale at walmart for 6$. 1.20/lb. i’ve never seen ground beef that cheap around here, but it’s advertised right in the circular.

7. Nikki says

How long will the wipes stay good if I don’t open the package? I’m not due until October, but I’m starting to stock up now.

8. Pamela says

I will buy some wipes for my good friend who is expecting a baby in August and I will host the baby shower for her – thanks for head up on this !

9. Lizzy says

I’ve already printed two of both the $3 and $5 Huggies coupons. Everytime I go to the coupon site now, it says the print limit has been reached. Is this just b/c I’m on the same computer? If I go to my local library and print them, will it work?? Anyone tried this before? This is such an amazing deal, I’d like to get as many coupons as possible!

10. Sarah says

Lizzy, you’re getting that message because you’ve printed the limit on you’re computer. You can still print more from another computer. I’ve printed some from my PC, laptop, and husband’s laptop.

I found the wipes at the Commissary this morning for $5.60 and used both coupons. My youngest child is 10, so I am going to use them for cleaning rubber stamps and to put in a ziploc bag to keep in the Armada. I did buy up 93% lean ground beef at the commissary yesterday for only $1.01 a pound. I bought 8 packs for a total of $13.31 and each package was about 1 3/4 lbs of meat. I was jumping for joy with that deal.
    thanks again for your time in posting such wonderful deals.

I printed the $5/1 coupons right away last week when you wrote about them (2 times on each of our computers). I wanted to let you and your readers know that it seems they have reloaded them – I was able to print them again today (again, 2 times on each).

So if you need to stock up on the Huggies at Target, Walmart or Walgreens, print away!

13. sara says

Can you use (2) $5 coupons on the diapers and one $5 coupon on the wipes (priced @ $6.99) to get the $10RR at Walgreens?

14. Anita says

I heard on another site that the old coupons were for ANY product, and the ones now are for any DIAPER product. Is this true? Thanks