Kroger: Deal match-ups for this week

Kroger.jpg_1

Katie from Cincinnati Cents has the Kroger deals and coupon match-ups for this week here. Also, Shannon blogged about how you can make money buying French's mustard at Kroger right now (go here for the $0.50/1 coupons).

Remember that the Kroger deals vary somewhat by region so check your local store's flier to see if they are participating in these deals.

Comments

I got the same catalina from Meijer this past week, too! The French’s mustard was $1.18 and with a $.50/1 doubled, I paid $.38 and got a $1 cat back!I got the same catalina from Meijer this past week, too! The French’s mustard was $1.18 and with a $.50/1 doubled, I paid $.38 and got a $1 cat back!

2. Honey says

If you want to do the Kroger deal, but (like me do not need anymore marinara/spaghetti sauce!), I learned last night that the sale and Ragu coupons include the jarred alfredo sauce and cheese sauce.

My area of Michigan is not participating in the French’s deal.

However, it looks like I might be visiting my friend this weekend for her birthday. She lives within reasonable driving distance of a Kroger’s that doubles to $1.00.

In Central IL they are still running the mega ten deal and I noticed that Rotel is priced at .87 and included in the deal. So if you buy 10 your total is 8.70 minus the $5 for the promotion. I had 2 of the .30/1 Q from a recent insert which each doubled to .60 off. So I ended up getting them for .25/can. But with more coupons, you could get them for free!

5. Dawn says

I bought 2 French’s at 1.87. Our Kroger in Rochester, IN triples, so I had 2 – .50, so paid .37 ea, then it was part of the Mega Event, so really they paid me .13 each to take home, then it spit out $1.00 off my next grocery order (any item but RX & lottery!). WOWWWWWW!

Just wanted to let all you Kroger shoppers know that the $0.50/1 4pk of Cottonelle coupon is back on Coupons.com for the month of February. It is also available at the Cottonelle website. As I’m sure you are all aware, if your store doubles you’ll be getting FREE toilet paper!!

Michelle

7. Honey says

If you want .45 lunchmeat-here’s how: I found hillshire farm on sale at Kroger for 10/$10. I bought 4 and used 4 coupons from recent insert for .55/1. There are also other coupons, but the amount is off 2. On the pkg (inside) were $1/3 coupons for the future. Also here’s a good deal on tuna. On the shelf under the starkist pouches it says buy 5 get $1 off your next shopping order. Vocalpoint had sent me 4 $1 offs and a b1g1 coupon. I bought 6 (priced from $1.49-$1.99) and used these 5 coupons. Got all six for approximately $6. The a catalina came out for $2.50/7. So I might go back and use this catalina plus b2 g1 coupons (from Feb. All You) plus still get the $1 cat for buying 5. Does anyone know if I would need to buy 6 or 7? (I need to buy 4 for the 2 freebies, 5 for the $1 deal, 7 for the $2.50 coupon.) Should I just get 7? I guess I will put 7 on the belt, get 2 free, pay $10 and get $1 catalina and $2.50 off with my coupon-so 7 pouches for 6.50? Is this right? My brain has entered the PMS twilight zone!