HOT! $5/1 and $3/1 Huggies coupons!

14704

Well, I didn't mean to make this "Diaper Week" on MoneySavingMom.com, but that's what it's turning out to be. For those of you who are not in the children-in-diaper stage, I promise we'll move on to other topics next week.

For the rest of you who have children in diapers or who will soon have children in diapers, run over here and print your Huggies coupons.

There is a coupon for $5/1 Huggies Gentle Care product and $3/1 Huggies Natural Fit product. You can print each twice per computer.

I don't think I've ever seen such a high value Huggies coupon!  And I can promise you these will not last long. Get 'em while you can!

Combined with a sale, these coupons would make a very sweet deal on diapers at almost any store. However, if you have a Walgreens, I'd highly suggest you print them and hang onto them for a week because starting March 8, 2009, it is reported that Walgreens will have a Register Reward promotion on Huggies diapers that could net you three jumbo packs of diapers for $5 after these coupons and the Register Reward.

And hey, even if you don't have children in diapers at your home, those prices would make for very practical and inexpensive baby gifts!

Thanks so much, Laina and Mercedes!

Comments

1. Heather says

Thanks so much for this tip – My friend is pregnant and I’m trying to get baby items for cheap so I have a ton for her shower. This is perfect!

Thanks!! (& I’m sure she’ll thank you too!)

Great post. I will be letting the folks in Knoxville know about this great deal and about the “rumor” about the upcoming deal at Walgreens. Thanks for the info.

3. Kristena says

I am now pregnant with our 4th child. Our youngest is almost 9 and our older two are 13 and 17. We would really like to use cloth diapers this time and anything free would be a blessing. It is almost like starting all over.
    Thank you!!!!!

4. Virginia says

Thanks for the heads up on the coupons and upcoming Wags Sale. Your blog is such a blessing to me.

5. Pamela says

Thanks for this tip and I am going to host baby shower for my good friend this summer so I will try to grab some inexpensive baby stuffs/diapers to spend with lot of coupons to put in the basket for her!

6. Betsie says

THANKS! I can’t wait I had my family print some for me also. I have twins and a 22 month old in diapers. YIPPEE for cheap huggies.

7. Becky says

I don’t have any kids in the Gentle Care diaper sizes, but I went to Meijer tonight (2/28) and the Gentle Care Sensitive wipes (182 ct.) were on sale 2 for $10! The coupon beeped, but it states it’s for any Gentle Care product, so I got 4 packs for free!!! I will definitely be asking friends and family to print these off for me!

8. tiffany says

can you print and then color copy them??? I dont see anywhere on the coupon that states void copid..I made a copy of it and it looks just like the original

************************
    Money Saving Mom here: No! Unless a coupon is a PDF hosted on the manufacturer’s website, it is *ALWAYS* unethical and illegal to copy a coupon.

Each of these coupons has a unique barcode and the store will only be reimbursed for coupons with a unique barcode. So if you copy them, the store will not be reimbursed and you will also be committing coupon fraud.

Not only could this get you into serious trouble, but this also means that stores will be less likely to accept internet printed coupons–which is the last thing any of us want.

(I’m sure you didn’t know this so I’m not faulting you, I just wanted to respond so that all the newbie couponers out there would know.)

9. Laurie says

Thanks to the person who posted that this can be used on wipes!! Wooooppeee! I love dipes and wipes deals! Also to the person who asked if you can photocopy these. Please don’t do that. It ruins it for us who play by the rules when store employees assume all internet coupons are frauds after they get burned a few times. Also, each coupon is numbered, so technically they can go back and find out what computer the original was printed from you and catch you like that!

10. Danielle says

I selected the coupons to print and it goes to the printing in progress page and I waited for about 15 minutes and still nothing! Anyone else having problems printing?

11. KM says

Crystal, I just tried to print these–it only printed one copy and the expiration date was 04/01/2009 — yesterday :(

********************
    Money Saving Mom here: Actually, 04/01/2009 is *next* month. We’re still in March. :) (Though I wish April 1 were yesterday since that would mean only 29 days until our baby is due. Oh well, it will be here soon enough!)

I was just wondering if anyone has had a hard time with printing these. I have tried many times to install the coupon printer. It always says installed and brings me back to the coupons. I check them off and hit print, AGAIN it tells me to install the coupon printer!! I have turned off all fire walls and pop up blocks. I am running on windows xp and use IE and use Norton 360. So what on earth am I doing wrong.(by the way this is a home computer)

With baby # 10 on its way , I sure could use these !!!

Thank you to anyone who can help. Feel free to email me, as I don’t want to clog up the comments.
    Blessings-
    Rachelle

becky, when I hit the back button to print a second one, it didn’t print either, but go back to moneysavingmom’s link and start over and it should let you print your second one. ;)

KM, I had trouble printing coupons a few weeks ago, but instead I got the msg that my printer was not supported. I found someone mentioning this fix on another blog, it might be worth a shot, let us know if it works for you!

Go to Start -> Control Panel
    then open “printers and faxes”
    right click on the printer you’re using and select “properties”
    Click the advanced tab, and select “print directly to printer”
    save and restart your web browser.

This worked for me! They advised to set the setting back to the way it was after you print your coupons, I’m not sure why but then you’d have to redo this every time you print coupons so I left mine that way and haven’t had any problems. Let me know if it works for ya! :)

14. Kelly says

Thank you for the tip. I do foster care and also have a son of my own in diapers, so we pull double duty at our house.

15. Jenna says

can someone please tell me how you track the register rewards that are offered or going to be offered with walgreens? i looked at their weekly flyer and didn’t see anything about huggies offering a register reward, so i am lost/confused on how to get tihs info. i am new at this and trying to catch on! ;) thank you!

16. Misty says

So was the Huggies register rewards at Walgreens a rumor only? I printed the coupon but found nothing in this weeks Walgreens add about Huggies. If anyone has seen it please let me know. Thanks

Has anyone successfully used these coupons on wipes? I just went to Walgreens prepared to buy two packs of diapers and one pack of wipes. Much to my disappointment, I found that the Huggies wipes are all branded as Natural Care–the coupons are for Natural Fit and Gentle Care, which are lines of their diapers. Will they work?? I ended up getting just two packs of diapers and threw in four boxes of Kleenex to hit the $25 purchase required (Kleenex are shown as eligible in the ad). But no RR certificate. I guess it’s because I used coupons? I should have asked the cashier before leaving, but was in a hurry . . .

**************************
    Money Saving Mom here: There is only one kind of wipes which is part of the Gentle Care line. See it pictured here:

And no, the RR didn’t print because you used coupons. Likely their machine was having issues. Usually if you just ask them to re-ring your order, it will work the second time around.

18. Amanda says

Okay, I’m new to shopping at Walgreens with coupons and their register rewards. I don’t know if I did something wrong, but I went in on Saturday, March 7th. They had an ad up that if you bought $25 worth of Huggies products then you’d get $10 in Register Rewards. So I bought 2 Huggies Gentle Care diaper packs and 1 Huggies Natural Fit diaper pack. They were on sale for $10 each. I then used 2-$5 off coupons for the Gentle Care diapers & 1-$3 off coupon for the Natural Fit diapers. The subtotal was $17 plus $2.10 tax = $19.10. I never received any RR. Is it because I used the coupons or because I did something wrong? What do I do?

19. Erin says

Amanda – You should have recieved a $10 Register Rewards certificate. Call Catalina Marketing at (888) 322-3814. Explain what happened and have your receipt and store information on hand so they can look into it for you. I’ve done this in the past and they’ve been helpful.

20. Amanda says

Thank you Erin! I called and they are going to send me the coupon for the $10. I appreciate the help!

21. abass says

Work at home jobs can be hard to trust. That’s why we research and publish only the best of the best… carefully pre-screened, 100% scam-free work at home jobs you can depend on. No get rich quick schemes. No scams. Just 100% real work at home jobs

22. abass says

**************************

And no, the RR didn’t print because you used coupons. Likely their machine was having issues. Usually if you just ask them to re-ring your order, it will work the second timaround.