Walgreens: Deals for the week of February 1-February 7, 2009 (Plus February Free-After-Rebate Deals!)

Here are the weekly deals available at Walgreens this week, with thanks to Mercedes for her help in compiling them. Be sure to stop by her blog and read about Becoming an Empowered Consumer

WEEKLY DEALS

Comet Cleanser–$0.50 each after in-ad coupon

Use $0.50/2 coupon from 1/18 inserts
$0.25 each after coupons

Theraflu Warming Liquid or Packets–2/$10
Use
2 $2/1 internet
printable

Get $6 EasySaver Rebate when you buy two (Rebate #12)

Free after coupons and rebate

REGISTER REWARDS DEALS

Buy 1 Clinical Right Guard or Dry Idea Deodorant at $5.99, Get $5 Register Rewards
$0.99 each after Register Rewards

Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer or Spa Foundation–full rebate up to $10
Use $2/1 coupon from 1/11 inserts
Free plus $2 in overage after coupon and February EasySaver rebate

Revlon Creme Lip Gloss–full rebate up to $10

Use $2/1 coupon from 1/11 inserts

Free plus $2 in overage after coupon and February EasySaver rebate

Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves Shampoo, Conditioner, or Stylers 6.8-13 oz.–full rebate up to
$4.29

Use $1/1 from 1/4 inserts
Free plus $1 in overage after coupon and February EasySaver rebate

ThermaCare Trial Size Neck, Shoulder and Wrist Heat Wrap–full rebate up to $2.49
Free after February EasySaver rebate

Walgreens Multi-Purpose No Rub Solution 4 oz.–full rebate up to $1.99

Free after February EasySaver rebate

New to shopping at Walgreens? Start here.

============================
Share Your Deals and Scenarios!
Have your shopping trip planned or did you come up with a great deal
scenario/idea? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link
below. **To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the
links, your link must link directly to your Walgreens deals post. Links
going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog
besides the direct link to your Walgreens deals post will be deleted.**

Comments

1. Lori F. says

The ThermaCare coupon that you listed states that it excludes trial size so it will not work on this deal. Sorry, no overage!

2. Audrey says

If you purchase Pert Plus for Men at $3.49
    Use $1.50 EasySaver coupon
    Plus use $1 coupon
    Then go to http://www.trypertplusfree.com/ for mail in rebate of $3.99
    Final cost overage of $3.00

I tried this at my local walgreens this morning and everyting worked.

3. Sharon Mann says

i am a newbie at walgreens rebate system. I just made a trip to Walgreens and used coupons on items that will be free after rebate ( like a $2 off revlon product for the free after rebate lip creme) and a 25 dollar gift card on my overall purchase. Will I still get the full rebate even though I used coupons and a gift card?

4. Kristen says

I went today, and had problems with the Zucol moneymaker. She said the register wouldn’t accept the coupon, but didn’t even try. She told me I wasn’t the first to try it today. The manager had to come over for something else, so I asked, and he confirmed that they weren’t allowing the Zucol manufacturer’s Coupon.

It seems strange since they don’t know if I’ll actually process the rebate, so how can they say no to the coupon?
    I think I’ll email corportate and ask about it.

5. Nicki says

Hi! There is a $2 off coupon inside the Right Guard aerosol deodorant. It is the 6oz. The coupon is actually part of the box. So would not do you much good without completely destroying the box. But, if you wanted to do this deal twice, you could use the coupon on your 2nd purchase.

6. Molly says

Question on:

Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer or Spa Foundation–full rebate up to $10
    Use $2/1 coupon from 1/11 inserts
    Free plus $2 in overage after coupon and February EasySaver rebate

Revlon Creme Lip Gloss–full rebate up to $10
    Use $2/1 coupon from 1/11 inserts
    Free plus $2 in overage after coupon and February EasySaver rebate

The $2 coupons are those the “any Revlon Color Cosmetic Product” And those will work on both items? They picture on the coupon is of 6 products. Thanks for any help and thanks so much for putting this all up!

7. Nicole Whaley says

I was able to use my ThermaCare coupon without any problem. The register accepted it and gave me a Catalina for Bengay!

8. angie landry says

I have seen rumors on other blogs that walgreens is ending their easy saver rebate system in April and possibly replacing it with something similar to CVS. Have you heard anything on this? I just got the hang of walgreens since we don’t have CVS…lol
    Looks like I might have to learn a new system…

9. Jenna says

Does anyone else have the Fusion Gamer RR deal in their ad? No one has mentioned it yet. Buy 1 for $8.99 and get $6RR. With the P&G coupon, that would be a money maker.

10. Angela says

Hershey’s Kisses are $1.89 each with the coupon on the front of the Wags flyer. Buy 4 (which is the limit)–they ring up pre-coupon at 2/$5. Submit for the $5 off $10 worth of Hershey’s products in the back of the ESR coupon book. Final price: $2.56 for 4 bags of kisses! Great for saving for Valentine’s Day!

11. Suzy says

That is ridiculous to not accept the Zucol coupon. Give me a break. I used it today w/ no problem – if my Wags had given me that line I’d be on the phone to their corporate office ASAP!!

Hey!
    I’m new to this walgreens coupons and i have a question about the following: Where can I get the $2/1 coupon? You put coupon from 1/11 inserts? I’m lost. Hope you can help me out. Your blog is so helpful! lovez it

“Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer or Spa Foundation–full rebate up to $10
    Use $2/1 coupon from 1/11 inserts
    Free plus $2 in overage after coupon and February EasySaver rebate”

13. MeghanM says

Where is the Zucol product? I couldn’t find it at my Walgreens, is it in the cold medicine section?