Target: Progresso soup for $0.30, South Beach bars for $0.33

Target

Target has Progresso soup on sale for $1.40 this week. Use this $1.10/1 coupon here to get it for $0.30/can. Also, the 5-pack box of South Beach Living Bars are on sale for $2.33. Use this $2/1 coupon here to get each box for $0.33.

See more Target deals this week here.

Comments

1. Jennifer says

I can’t get logged into print the Southbeach coupon. It give error message after enrollment is initiated.

2. Nicole` says

I can’t get the South Beach coupons to print! What am I doing wrong? After I click print it says “Thank You, You may close this window” but nothing happens.

3. Tricia says

Hi! I can’t get the Progresso to coupon to print. I have download coupon printer and it still won’t print.
    Thanks

4. Teresa Hall says

I also cannot get the South beach to print, it says THANK YOU, you can close the windowj but my printer will not print it, then I attempted printing something else and it rinted perfectly???

Target has a lot of other great deals, too, when you combine the new Target IPs with manufacturer’s coupons including free (or overage) Ocean Spray juice, cheap Special K bars, cheap Yoplait, and cheap goldfish (I have them all listed on my blog)

There are peelies on the the straberry whole grain poptarts for a $1 off. They are 1.67 this week so you get a box for .67 total!

7. Marilyn Mathis says

I have just started receiving your newsletter and am enjoying it very much. I had never heard of the All You magazine before. I will have to look for it.

Thanks for providing such useful information.

8. Beth says

I finally got the SB bars to print but am having problems just like everyone else on Progresso. Says it downloads, closes down my IE and then refuses to print. I will try in Firefox.

9. Beth says

Firefox doesn’t work either for the Progresso coupons :o((( I think it was this way before too.

I can’t get either one of these coupons to print. The progresso keeps telling me to install coupon printer, which I have, and the South Beach diet took me to a blank page.???