CVS: Deals for the week of February 1-February 7, 2009 (And February ECB Deals!)

Here are the best deals I see at CVS this week:

***Note: Florida and Michigan stores have a test ad which is completely different from the below-listed deals. If you live in one of those states, you can see what your ad looks like here.**

******ECB DEALS******

Buy 2 Loreal Revitalift Products, Get $10 ECBs (Limit 2)

*Deal*
Buy 2 cleansers or toweletters at $5.99 each
Use 2 $2/1 coupons from the 01/04 RedPlum insert
Spend $7.98 out of pocket
Get $10 ECBs back
Free plus overage after coupons and ECBs

Buy 1 Excedrin 10 ct. at $2.49, Get $2.49 ECBs (Limit 1)
Free after ECBs

Buy 4 assorted Glade products at $2.50 each, Get $5 ECBs (Limit 5)
Use 2 $1.50/2 jar candle coupons from the 02/01 SmartSource insert or 4 $1/1 Scented Oil candle coupons from the 02/01 SmartSource insert
$0.25-$0.50 each after coupons and ECBs

Buy 2 Theraflu or Triaminic products at $6.39, Get $5 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use 2 $2/1 printables here
$1.98 each after coupons and ECBs

******NON-ECB DEALS******

L'Oreal Products–on sale B1G1. If there is a product that is $6 or less, buy 2 and use 2 $3/1 coupons from the 01/04 RedPlum insert to get both free.

See all deals for this week with coupon match-ups here. See the ad scans for this week here.

******FEBRUARY
ECB DEALS******

Buy 1 Stayfree pads (14-24 ct.) at $3.99, Earn $2 ECBs (Limit 5)

*Deal*
Buy 4 Stayfree pads at $3.99 each
Use 1 $1/2 coupon from the 01/04 RedPlum insert
Use 2 B1G1 coupons
Spend $6.98 out of pocket
Get $8 ECBs

Buy 1 CVS Children's Chewable Aspirin (36 ct.) at $1.99, Get $1.99 ECBs (Limit 1)
Free after ECBs

Buy 1 Extreme Energy 6-hour shot at $4.99, Get $4.99 ECBs (Limit 1)
Free after ECBs

Buy 1 Earinse at $7.99, Get $7.99 ECBs (Limit 2)
Free after ECBs

Buy 1 Gillette Shampoo or Conditioner at $4.99, Get $3 ECBs (Limit 5)
Use $2/1 coupon from the 01/18 P&G insert
Free after ECBs

Buy 1 BodiHeat Pain Relieving Heat Pad (3 ct.) at $3.99, Get $3 ECBs (Limit 5)
Look for $1/1 peelies on the packages
Free after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Renuzit TriScents at $5.49, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 5)
Use $5/1 peelies found on some packages
Free plus overage after coupon and ECBs

New to CVS-ing? Don't try to
make heads or tails of this post because it probably won't make a lot
of sense to you. Instead, go
here where I explain the CVS program in
full detail. Want to join in the fun and incredible savings? Then go
here where I share more about how to make
it work for you. And then check out FishMama's February CVS Primer to get started.

******Share Your Deals and Scenarios!********

Have your shopping trip planned or did you come up with a great deal
scenario/idea? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link
below. **To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the
links, your link must link directly to your CVS deals post. Links
going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog
besides the direct link to your CVS deals post will be deleted.**

Comments

1. Honey says

I received an e-mail coupon for $5/$30 that expires Sun. Hope others did, too. It had some other coupons also. Check your email!

2. Honey says

OK…never mind my comment above I saw the regional ad, and assumed you were talking about the Walgreens regional ads that we have. It’s not all of MI for the Walgreens ads.

I’m bummed…I just saw my regional CVS ad :-(. We’re missing both the Walgreens and CVS deals now.

4. Amy W says

Electrasol tabs are on sale for $2.99
    use the $2.50 /1 from a few weeks ago that expires 02/09/09 i think and get it for 49c
    (assuming it is the same kind pictured on the coupon! i am not 100% sure)

Unless other parts of the country got a $1/2 Stayfree, the $1/2 in my paper is on Carefree. So you can only use the B1G1 Stayfree coupons not the $1/2. So (4) free stayfree after ECB…but not a MM.

6. Kristen says

Crystal, do you know of anyone that has the coupon match-ups for the FL test ad? It looks like there might be some good deals there. Thanks! Kristen in FL

The L’Oreal deal should be a good one for using the $5/$30 coupon, and I plan to head over there in a little while to try it. 4 L’Oreal towelettes, 1 Gamer razor = $32. Subtract $5 CVS Q, four $2/1 L’Oreal Qs and 1 $4/1 Gillette Q, pay $13, get $24ECBs.

8. Juanita says

The Gilette shampoo rang up at $5.99 for me so it cost $.99 after EB and $2.00 coupon. Just wanted to let you know. Maybe it is regional?

9. sammiekat says

Another great way to save at CVS is by using coupons or printable coupons. A site called Dealio has great CVS coupons that have saved me a ton. They also have current coupons and deals for my other favorite stores like Macy’s, Kohl’s, Target, Best Buy, Victoria’s Secret, and Barnes And Noble.

Here’s the link if you’re interested. :)

10. Dawn says

KY Yours & Mine is $19.99, there is a $5 Q AND they give you $10 in ECBs!

Today I spent $16.44 and got 4 Hershey bars (2/$1, then had BOGO Qs), 1 CVS lotion ($1 Q off any CVS lotion), Excederin for the car ($2.49, then got $2.49 in ECBs) and KY Yours & Mine ($19.99, then had $5 Q, then got $10 ECBs). PLUS had a 4/$20 Q from last week.

My receipt had attached $12.49 in ECBs, plus another 4/$20 Q so when I go back I can get 3 cases of Bounty Basic at $5.99 each and the Loreal RevitaLift, minus my 3 – 25c Qs on Bounty and $3/2 Loreal Q, minus my 4/$20 Q, minus my $16.49 ECBs! And start next week off with $10 in ECBs!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO GRATEFUL to moneysaving mom for having this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Christie says

I agree with Marianne. I only got the B1G1 for Stayfree and the $1/2 is for Carefree. So, it’s 7.98 oop and 8 ecb’s back to make them free. oh well!

Southern California apparently has a different ad too! it is not the test ad, but just different prices on some items. For example: our glade products are 2/$6 instead of 4/$10 like many people posted. :(

13. kristan says

I found a refund pad in front of the Gilette display at my Walgreens – Free Gillette Shampoo or Styler Coupon by Mail! Buy between 12/1/08 and 8/1/09. Making this a great money maker.