$1.50/1 Coffee-Mate coupon and more

COFFEE_MATE_Coupon

Go here to print your $1.50/1 Coffee-Mate liquid or powder creamer.

The small bottles of creamer are priced around $1.50 at many Wal-Mart stores making them free after the coupon. And Target currently has the 16 oz. bottles of liquid creamer price-cut to $1.50 also making them free after this coupon. (Thanks, Mercedes!)

I'm guessing that this coupon would make these free or very inexpensive at many other grocery stores as well.

More coupons and rebates:

Another $0.50/1 Cottonelle coupon–which means more free toilet paper at Kroger stores (if your store doubles and they sell the 4-packs for $0.99 each)! (Thanks, Shannon!)

$15 gift card rebate on Olay Definity (Thanks, Amy!)

Comments

I recently went to use this coupon at one of our local Walmart and it was denied. They refused to type it in saying that if there computer rejects it they will not accept them at all. I was then told that they were no longer accepting coupons that would make the item free or nearly free. I had never had this problem before, even on that same grocery shopping trip! After talking to the manager it seems this is going to be a new policy (?) and the reason given was that these coupons could be “faked” and used illegally.

quick question – does anyone know where else you can get 4 packs of Cottonelle? I can’t find it at any of my stores and we don’t *sniff sniff* have Kroger. :)

3. Sherri says

Kim– We’ve come a long way from “faked” internet coupons. A while back, that used to be a real problem, and most stores stopped accepting them. Now there are better security measures in place- like the coupon printer file that only lets you print 1-2 of any particular coupon.

So, you have 2 options now- call Walmart corporate and let them know of your problem (you can find out if what he said is true, or if perhaps that manager needs some “retraining”), or you can use your coupons at another store. Actually, I guess you could do both of these things.

It is a real shame that some unscrupulous folks have to break the rules and mess things up for the rest of us. I guess that’s part of living in our fallen world.

4. Charity says

Well if walmart is Going to be like that then I will take my coupon shopping elsewhere because that is the reason I like useing coupons and im sure why the rest of do as well is to get those free and nearly free items. Thats how we save money and buy half the overpriced items we would not otherwise buy. I go to Reasors and Homeland wich doubles coupons.

5. Bethany says

where in the world can you get these at wal-mart for $1.50?! Even our walmart brand creamer isn’t that cheap!

When I tried to use a printed coupon at Wal-mart last week, they said they would not take them. I have heard conflicting views on this, some people say they will take them, and some say they won’t. Does anyone know that their true policy is?

I used this coupon at Publix without problem. I got a 32 oz bottle of creamer for 1.00 using it! It was on sale for 2.50-1.50=1.00!

8. Tonya says

I googled “walmart’s coupon policy” and first up was from Walmart’s website. The coupon policy clearly states they will take internet coupons. I printed it off and will take it with me when I go. Our Walmart is new and I had some issues when trying to use some coupons from the All You magazine, so I want some back up!

9. Stephanie says

I went this morning right after they opened. After buying only these two bottles and using the coupons my total was $.03 (the tax). The cashier was amazed. “Wow. That is the lowest total I ever had. How did you do it?” He wasn’t really asking. So I just said I had a friend who gave me a heads up. As I was leaving I heard him tell someone else about it. Apparently it made his morning. If only he knew that I sometimes have lower balances. ;)

10. Jenny says

Am I the only one that can’t get this to print? I was already registered and then prompted to answer a bunch of questions and then was told there weren’t any coupons!

Kroger/Dillons Kraft cheese is $1.49 per 8oz bag at the mega event price. This includes the 2% cheese, for which you can find .75 blinkies. These do double to $1.00. So, the final price of 2% Kraft cheese/bag using the 75 cent blinkie = 49 cents.

Kroger/Dillons Kraft cheese is $1.49 per 8oz bag at the mega event price. This includes the 2% cheese and there are .75 blinkies, which doubles to $1.00. Final price of 2% cheese/bag = 49 cents. I found the blinkies right in front of the 2% Kraft cheese at my Dillons. Thought your readers might want to know.

13. melissa says

Your blog is wonderful..thanks for all your hard work and dedication! My Coffeemate coupons printed with the wording $1.50 off 1 (15 oz or larger) Coffeemate. The very smallest size at WalMart is $1.59, however it is under 15 oz. HTH