Target: Free Rayovac batteries

31TRQ1PHtTL._SL500_AA240_
Many Target stores have Rayovac 4-packs of batteries in their Dollar Spot section for only $1 per pack. Use this $1/1 printable coupon here or the $1/1 coupon in the 12/07 insert to get these free!

Thanks, Mommy Snacks!

Comments

1. Dawn says

The Rayovac Batteries that are in the $1 Spot that work with this coupon are the 2 packs, not the 4 packs, they’re not the alkaline type. The 4 packs are the zinc type that die after about 30 minutes, and not the correct kind for this coupon.

HTH

***********************
    Money Saving Mom here: Dawn, actually some Target stores have the correct 4-packs in the Dollar Spot. Not all stores do, but it’s definitely worth checking into. And if your stores don’t, you might check Wal-Mart, too.

This was perfect timing, thanks! Our smoke detector’s batteries were low so i sent hubby off with the coupon and he came back with a 2pk of 9-Volts and a receipt saying he spent 8 cents and saved a dollar. Score!

They have these for 94cents at Walmart. I found them at the bottom of the big battery displays near the check-outs. I have gotten 15 packs over the last couple of days. Even if they don’t last long -at least they are free!

4. Chris says

My Walmart has the .94 ones but they are not akaline – also checked at Target and they have the 2 packs in the dollar section but only size AA and AAA. Picked up a few because like someone else said, at least they are free!

I did a test on batteries for the science fair in grade school and RayoVac beat all the name brands on lasting the longest!
    I’ve never bought any though because my dad makes battery packs for a living so we actually get all of our batteries for free! :)
    ~The Bargain Shopper Lady

I picked these up today (2pk AA alkaline) for .06, the tax. I did see a red package but did not want to test it after what I went thru for the almost, kinda sorta free Air Wick. Thank you for the finds no doubt!!

7. Priscilla says

Which Sunday newspaper insert was the Rayovac coupon in? I am not seeing it in the RedPlum or the SmartSource.

I’m in Wisconsin. Did anyone in this area get the Rayovac coupon? thanks!

8. Carol S. says

Priscilla, the Rayovac coupon is an internet printable, not from an insert. Sorry I can’t supply the link, but if you search for “rayovac printable coupon” or similar, you should be able to find it online. Hope that helps.

9. Shellie says

It worked!! I got 10 4-packs yesterday. This is perfect timing for all those kid toys we get that never seem to come with batteries!

10. Chris from St. Mary's says

Alas, my local store’s “blue packs” are only for 2. But I’ll try Walmart the next time I’m there.