Over $20 in Slim-Fast coupons and more

SF_logo_lowRes_thumb

Register with the Slim-Fast community here and after you activate your account with the email link, you'll be able to print off at least two $2/1 coupons and $3/1 coupons (press your browser's back button after printing the first batch in order to print more). Within 2-3 weeks, another email should arrive in your inbox with another set of coupons–worth up to $12!

More printable coupons:

Print a B1G1 Red Gold tomatoes coupon here.

Print a B1G1 coupon for Rachel's Dairy products here.

Thanks, Hip2Save!

More coupon offers:

Sign up with CoolSavings to have access to numerous printable coupon offers.

Sign up for the free Home Made Simple coupon booklet to receive over $27 worth of coupons.

Join the Huggies Baby Network for free diaper coupons and more.

Comments

1. Sandra Lopez says

Every time I try to print something from Cool Savings, I get an error report and the page closes. Have you ever had this happen to you. The website actually registers that I printed it, but for some reason it doesn’t get to my printer. Thanks

2. Terri says

I registered on the Slim Fast site, but couldn’t find the option to print coupons. Any suggestions?

3. Cherlene says

I cannot find the coupons on the Slim-Fast website. I’ve looked all over and click on every topic and link. Can somebody help me? Thanks!

4. Gay Yarnell says

I registered & would love the SlimFast coupons but I cannot seem to find where I click to get to the coupons … help??

yarnball

5. Jenn says

Has ANYONE been able to print these cpns?? I can’t, I don’t see them anywhere. It sure would be nice, though. CVS is having an ECB deal on them next week.

6. Yarnball says

I still do not get to the coupon page! I tried the link above & clicked on already registered but it just takes me to the same page over and over!

I’d REALLY like these coupons! Anyone know what I’m doing wrong???

Well, I had problems as well. You need to make sure your pop-up blocker is off. But if you don’t do that, then try it, you will be told you have already taken advantage of this offer. Very frustrating!!

So that link did work for me. my pop up blocker was on but after I turned it off, it allowed me to print. so look at the top of your page for the tanish bar to click on to temp. allow pop ups. However, my coupons printed 2 $3/2 and 1 $2/1. Not as good a deal. So only went back twice and the 3rd time it printed it only printed 2 coupons instead of 3.

9. blessed-with-3 says

Where do I find the BIGIF Red Gold coupon? I searched the web site and could not find any links. Thanks for your help!