Free Campbell’s Select Harvest Soup

610x

For those of you with unlimited text messaging on your cell phones, you can text "select" to 467467, you'll be asked to verify your mailing address and then you'll receive a coupon for a free can of Campbell's Select Harvest Soup. Allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.

This promotion has been going on for a few months, but it appears to still be working. I don't do text messaging right now (Yes, I know, I'm still back in the "Dark Ages"!), so I couldn't test it out myself. If you try it, let us know how it works for you.

Thanks, Hip2Save!

Comments

Crystal,

I wanted to let you know that the promotion worked.

When you text ‘select’ to the number, you’re asked to enter your home phone number or zip code so that they can find your address. I chose to use my zip code. Then I text my street and number address as well as my name. And that was it! You can even opt-in to receive text offers.

worked for me… it took 6 texts (3 out and 3 in) for those of you who do not have unlimited text messaging. They ask for your home phone or zip to verify your address.

3. Vinny says

This works PERFECTLY! And it’s just SO gratifying to get something that usually costs about $2.99 a can (in my Stop & Shop anyway) for FREE!

4. Kristine says

I thought your “dark ages” comment was pretty funny. I don’t text either, but it is b/c I don’t even have a cell phone! Never have.

It is my mission to see how long I can go without one : )

5. Dawn says

It worked fine with me. It was also 3 messages in and 3 messages out for me and my coupon should be here in 2-4 weeks.

6. Julie says

I tried this twice, but still haven’t received a response, one was an hour ago and they other was a half hour ago. I really hope this works as this is my hubby’s favorite. I really hope this works.

7. Angela says

wow that was quick I told my daughter to do it on her phone. The text was responded instantly. Took less then 2 min total from the first text to finish. Thanks

8. Melissa says

I have Verizon. Tried this today, got a message back that premium messaging to this mobile number has been blocked. only the account owner may request a change to this setting with his/her wireless provider. ????? don’t know what that means, except that I won’t be getting this free sample. :(