$3/1 Ben and Jerry’s ice cream coupon

Ben-and-jerrys-cookie-dough-56535

Since it's the last day of 2008 and the New Year's diets have yet to begin, go grab yourself a free or almost-free pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream!

Sign up here to receive a $3/1 on any pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream coupon in your email inbox! (My coupon came almost instantaneously after I registered. Use your browser's back button to print this twice.) Many stores often have these on sale for around $2.99 a pint, so after the sale and coupon, you've got yourself some free ice cream! Yum!

Thanks, Hip2Save!

Comments

1. michelle says

This deal is awesome!!!! I got the e-mail with in seconds of signing up! If they go on sale for 2.99 anywhere you can get 2 free!!! And if they go bogo, you could get 4 almost free!!!! Too bad they are only good til 1/14/09. I hope they go on sale soon!

2. Allyson says

These were $3.18 at my Wal-Mart!
    If you don’t get your email immediately you should type it in again because you probably entered the security letters wrong. I did it wrong the first time and it erases your info and says at the bottom something like ‘wrong, try again’

3. Carol S. says

Finally got the link in my e-mail, but it only let me print once, then said I reached my limit. Oh well, I’m still grateful for one pint of free ice cream, and my hips can do without the second one. :-)

4. Beverly says

For those of you who are still waiting for your email from Ben & Jerry’s, try signing up for an email account with gmail (Google). I just did it and got my email with the coupon, pronto! And, I was able to print it twice. :)

5. karen says

i think the security words are case-sensitive. the webpage doesn’t say that you entered anything incorrectly if you use all lower-case letters. try it again!

6. candice says

Just to let everyone know, if your email address is yahoo they aren’t being received for some reason. I signed up on my yahoo account and nothing came so I tried my gmail and it came in seconds.

7. Rebecca says

I received mine, but it wouldn’t let me print any, saying I had reached my maximum, even though I hadn’t printed a single one!

8. Chrys J says

I signed up with a yahoo e-mail, no coupon. I signed up for a gmail account, signed up again and had my coupon with in seconds. They definetly are not allowing yahoo accounts.

I waited 2 days and never got the email. Now the link says the offer has expired. Too bad…we love ice cream but almost NEVER have it because it is one of those expensive extras we’re always having to do without.
    It was a great offer…

Quickly–those of you who signed up before the promo expired, check your junk mail file on your email account. I just thought to do that, and sure enough, it was in there. The sender is listed as “B & J Promotions.” My email thought it was spam and routed it to the junk mail folder.

I was able to print 2 copies today–they’re valid until 1/17/09.

11. MaryAnn says

From what I have read on Hot Coupon World, B&J’s will be 2/$6 during the week of January 4. If you already have the coupon, this would make for free ice cream!