Walgreens: Free Clabber Girl cornstarch and baking powder

Images
Walgreens has Clabber Girl
baking powder and cornstarch on sale for $0.50 each. Many areas received a $1/2 coupon in their 11/09 RedPlum insert which would make these free!

Thanks, Lorrie!

See more deals for Walgreens this week here.

Comments

Phooey. I saw this on another blog and searched my inserts for the last couple of weeks….TWICE! LOL Nope, no Clabber Girl coupon for me. :0( Do you know if this is a good deal without the coupon or if it’s cheaper at Aldi?

Thanks!

2. Tricia says

Hi Everyone, I went to my Walgreens today in hopes of some good deals with my Walgreens’ weekly coupons and Sunday manufacter coupons on Progresso soup, Jif peanut butter, Quaker oatmeal and Borden’s condensed milk–I got to the register and my Sunday coupons would not scan. The cashier said they had received an email from corporate and they could not use the coupons together on the same items. Bummer it used to work in the past.

3. Lisa says

Honey is hard to find on sale, it is on sale for half price using a Walgreen’s coupon at Walgreens.

4. Tiph says

Just a note… Clabbor girl baking powder does contain aluminum (it’s listed in the ingredients list)… so if that’s something you try to avoid, or have issues with… you may want to go with a different brand!

5. lizzy says

No coupons for So. FL
    I find that most of the coupons that are regional tend to cater to GA!
    Stinks, you would think they would give them to us in FL where double coupons are non-existant !

6. Priscilla says

In my Sunday’s paper, Red Plum there was no coupon for the Clabber Girl baking powder/cornstarch. But in Thursday, mail (delivered by the USPS) with my grocery store ads…I received a RedPlum and there was a coupon to save $1 on 2 Clabber Girl baking powder or cornstarch. Yeah!

I live in Wisconsin: FYI: at my Aldi’s, Condensed Milk was $1.39 for 14 oz. can. The evaporated milk was 69 cents for a 12 oz. can. (I don’t recall if they were the same brands as the ones at Walgreens). At my Wal-mart, (cheapest brand) evaporated milk was 86 cents for a 12 oz. can.