Whole Foods: $5/$25 coupon

Whole-foods

Go here to print a coupon for $5 off any $25 or more purchase at Whole Foods. Often, the produce sales at 365 Organic products are pretty comparable to regular grocery store prices. Using this coupon, you could score some fairly decent deals on higher-quality foods. The coupon is good through Wednesday, October 22, 2008.

Thanks, Marion!

Comments

Hey! They also have a soup free after mail in rebate. You can get 5 at 3.99 each for a total of 20, use the 5/25 to score 5 more dollars worth of stuff free and then do the mail in rebate for an oop of ZERO! the rebate is at:

wildveggieus.com

Click on my name for a link to a list of some of the AWESOME coupons in the Whole Deal Newsletter (coupon book at Whole Foods Check-out). You can get some Clif bars for your kids for only .09¢ each using these…

Look for Mambo Sprouts flyers when you go to Whole Foods. It is full of coupons which will save you additional $. I posted a few of the avail. coupons on my blog.

4. Macy says

Will you PLEASE stop ripping off deals from slickdeal.net without giving the OP’s any credit?

********************
    Money Saving Mom here: Macy, I rarely ever visit SlickDeals.net–though I think it’s a great site. If I ever copied and pasted a deal from there, I would *of course* give credit. However, this coupon link was emailed in to me by a reader and the post was my original wording–nothing from SlickDeals.net.

My policy is to give credit to the first person who emails me about a deal or the first blog I find the deal on, if I haven’t discovered it myself. If I copy and paste direct wording (without re-writing the information), I will make it clear that I am quoting someone else and who I am quoting.

I get dozens of deal alert emails every day from hundreds of readers around the country which is where I cull most of the deals posted here from. I didn’t even know this deal was posted on SlickDeals as I haven’t been to that site in weeks as we’ve been busy with moving.

Hope that clears up some confusion!

A day late and $5 short. I just went to Whole foods and spent $300 the day before this coupon was released! We live an hour away, so I stock up on allergy foods we can’t live without when we’re there. It lasts us several months.

6. Liz says

Thanks for the post – I was able to stock up on some of my pantry items without feeling guilty!