Dillons: Deals good through November 4, 2008

Pole_dillons_bg_2

Since I now live in the land of Dillons again (a Kroger affiliate store), I'm going to try to keep you up-to-date with the best deals there, when there are deals there to speak of. Some of these deals will be available at other Kroger stores across the nation, some are likely only good for those with actual Dillons stores.

Go here to read the listing that Lorrie has put together for deals there including vegetables and shampoo for $0.17 each!. And go here to read how you can get free Idahoan potatoes this week.

And yes, I'm highly motivated now and going to "take the plunge" into modern technology and try my hand at the e-coupons. I just can't pass up such sweet deals. Stay tuned to hear how it goes for me after my next shopping trip!

Comments

Crystal, I often notice that the Dillons deals are the same as the Kroger deals that I see posted at other sites. The only difference is that they often seem to be about a week ahead of us.

2. Letty says

Yay again for Money Saving Mom! We have Dillons in Southwest Missouri and I regularly shop there for the deals. I think I get them all, but it is always nice to have someone point out any you may have missed! The best thing about Dillons- yesterday I received an envelope of store coupons from them- 4 of which were for FREE products- it was the best day…..I heart Dillons!

3. Janet says

I got my Dillons coupons in the mail yesterday too. One was for a FREE 12 pack of Coke! I haven’t been buying Coke lately because it has gotten so expensive and it seems like there are rarely any good deals on it. And it is our favorite. Thank you Dillons!

Letty, and Janet-How do you get stuff in the mail from Dillons? My card is registered, but I don’t usually get things from them…

5. Angie says

just got back from my local Target and they have the new Kashi cereal bars on sale for $2.41-gotta go back now when hubby gets home to do this-hey 41 cents isn’t bad even if they are!

6. Letty says

Brittany- I have had my Dillons loyalty card for over 5 years, but just started shopping there frequently for about a year. The other day was the first time I had ever received coupons from them in the mail, even though I have heard of others receiving them. I don’t know if I never received them before because they probably had the wrong address (we had moved around a lot before we bought our house a couple of years ago) or because I hadn’t shopped there frequently until lately (from once every few months to once a week!). For whatever reason-I hope I continue to regularly receive them! Maybe Dillons coupons are like the Target Clipless coupons- nobody knows how to get those- they just show up in your mailbox every so often!