$2/1 Kashi cereal bars coupon

Kashiapplecerealbar

Kashi recently introduced a new product to the market–Kashi cereal bars. These bars are similar to Nutri-Grain bars but with the healthful goodness of Kashi!

On sale these bars are likely around $2.50 or so. Use this $2/1 coupon to snag a great deal on a yummy new product. By the way, let us know what you find these regularly-priced at in your stores. I'm guessing somewhere around $3.50 or so, but I've not checked yet. (Thanks, Jaycie!)

More printable coupons:

$2/1 Bertolli oven-baked meal (Thanks, Melanie!)

$1/1 Bertolli sauce (Thanks, Melanie!)

Progresso soup coupons (Thanks, Christina!)

Comments

1. kate says

They were $2.78 at my Wal-Mart yesterday, so $2/1 makes them a good deal, especially since my kids love breakfast bars.

2. Honey says

Regarding the price match/coupon policy at Walmart. I printed out these Progresso coupons and I was trying to use them at Walmart. I was also trying to do a price match because another store had them on sale 10/$10. They would not do this. They said you could either price match or use the coupon. I don’t think this is true, because they let me price match the fresh express iceberg garden salad at 10/$10 and use a .75 coupon to get it for .25/bag. Should I just try again with a different cashier?

3. anonymous says

$2.78 at our Walmart too…and they are soooo good. I won’t touch a nutrigrain bar w/a 10 foot pole, but these I LOVE.

4. Letty says

Yay! I am so happy to get this Kashi coupon! In my area, only Target carries these for $3.79/box. My family got hooked on them when Target was doing the Kashi $5 gift card offer and, because I liked how much healthier they were than the Nutri-Grain/Store Brand I have been buying them at the non-sale price. I have even called Kashi to compliment them on such a great product (but the lady didn’t offer to send me any coupons!). Thanks for posting this!

5. Wendy says

My kids love these Kashi bars and they don’t have any egg or dairy products in them, unlike many other cereal bars! I’m waiting for one of Target’s Kashi deals to get some with these coupons.

6. sarah says

Is anybody else having problems getting the coupon to print? I click on the link then hit print coupons and it just gives me the waiting sign and the top and never prints the coupons. I’ve tried refreshing, reconnecting, and nothing seems to work. :(

7. Sunshinesavings says

ps. thanks for the heads up for the kashi bars. great snack idea when we are on the run.

Thanks for this. We just tried the Kashi cookies and loved them. I know CVS has the bars at 2.50 this week, but I was curious about other stores as well. So we were at our Jewel tonight and they were 4.49!! I couldn’t believe it!

9. Susan says

I can’t get this coupon to print from either Windows or Firefox, and I’ve tried on two different computers too. Boo Hoo.

I can’t get this coupon to print either. Just says “please wait”. I couldn’t get some of last weeks to print either.

Honey: I am a cashier at Walmart. Yes, you can price match and use a coupon. Next time politely ask for a CSM or CSS (they manage the cashiers).

11. Evelyn says

Great savings.

No question this is a great blog to discover. I was led to this site by http://www.StickyAsset.com. They have tons of savings and ways to save money and invest without risk.

One of the best ideas is to spend one hour a day looking for ways to save money. It’s like working for yourself one hour a day.

Powerful.

Thank you for this blog.

Evelyn